FWB

1 WEEK LATER
Alison's POV
Sleep in my bed I begin to feel slow wet and warm movements on my core.
I open my eyes to see something underneath the covers in between my legs.
Lifting the sheets up I see who the person is.
-EMILY WHAT ARR YOU DOING? I ask backing up to my headboard.
-SHHHH. YOU'RE STILL MINE. IT'S OKAY Emily whispers coming up to kiss my lips.
She kisses me again, only this time with much more sexual passion.
Emily goes down to my neck placing kisses there before going down a tad bit more to meet my breasts.
She glances up at me once more before running her smooth hands up my back to unhook my bra.
After doing that Emily uses her thumbs to glide across my erect nipples, taking her index finger with her thumb to pinch it.
Seeing me wince in pain she replaces her fingers with her mouth, gently sucking on my nipple and grazing it between her teeth.
She moves to my other breast and sucks on that prior to gliding her warm tongue down my stomach, sucking on my naval.
All while still looking up into my eyes, Emily comes face to face with my now soaking wet center and begins to suck and lick on my clit causing low moans to escape my mouth.
Her tongue swishes side to side, up and down and in a circular motion making me go crazy.
-TELL ME YOU'RE MINES Emily seductively says taking a break from her meal.
-IM YOURS I moan and whimper wanting her to continue.
As soon as she goes to finish me off I hear the sounds of a baby's cry.
I jump up after hearing Arin cry, realizing that everything was just a dream.
I look down at my underwear seeing that they're soaked with my juices.
Arin cries as I huff and stand up to get the both of us ready for school.
________________________
Now at school I drop Arin off at the daycare, leaving him with everything he needs until I pick him up.
-MA MA Arin mumbles playing with his teddy bear.
-ALRIGHT BABY I'LL BE BACK AT TWO THIRTY SHARP I say kissing his chubby face. MOMMY LOVES YOU I say before rushing off to class.
On my way to class my phone begins to ring.
-HELLO? I ask answering the call.
-HI THIS IS MR. STEVENS the man says. MAY I SPEAK TO ALISON DILAURENTIS PLEASE? he asks.
-THIS IS SHE I say.
-HI ALISON he exclaims. IM CALLING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOW APART OF OUR TEAM HERE AT THE OXFORD INN he says.
-YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT? I ask trying to calm my breathing.
-NO IM NOT, YOUR PAY WILL BE FOURTEEN FIFTY AN HOUR the man informs me. CONGRATULATIONS ALISON he adds before hanging up.
I place my hand over my heart feeling how fast it's beating.
As I stand there with the biggest smile on my face I hear Emily and the girls talking about the newest fashions.
I apologized to Emily for what happened in gym last week so we're friends again.
-EMILY! I shout across the hall running over to her.
Emily turns around and looks at me waiting for me to continue.
-I GOT THE JOB! I GOT IT! I squeal while jumping up and down.
-THATS GREAT Emily exclaims lifting me up.
-I DID IT I screech.
Emily reaches her face up and places a kiss on my lips, making me quickly get quiet.
When she realizes what she did she automatically puts me back down and clears her throat.
-I NEW YOU WOULD GET IT she mumbles as the girls look at the both of us.
I look up at her and she looks down at the floor.
-SORRY Emily says barely above a whisper.
The bell rings and we all make our way to our classes.

5 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
During gym which happens to be our last period class I see Alison staring at me as stretch.
A smile creeps upon my face knowing that she's definitely checking me out.
-ALRIGHT HIT THE SHOWERS! Coach yells.
Everyone leaves the gym to go to the locker room to get washed.
Twenty or more minutes later everyone is out of the showers and back at their lockers getting dressed.
As I'm getting ready to get dressed I see that everyone is leaving out, leaving me and Alison alone.
Naked.

I gather my things to go to another aisle until I feel fingers wrap around my wrist

When I turn back around Alison presses her lips to mines while pushing me up against the lockers.
-STOP! I shout pushing her off. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALISON. YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TO ME I yell beginning to cry.
-IM SORRY Alison says wiping my tears away. I MISS YOU AND I MISS YOUR TOUCH she coos, bringing me back in for a sensual kiss.
Not being able to help myself I start to kiss back, allowing my towel to drop to the floor so I can cup her face.
A small moan escapes the back of my throat as she takes my hands off of her face and pins them above my head.
-EVER SINCE THAT NIGHT, I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU she says.
-YOU NEVER ONCE LEFT MY MIND I state turning her around so she's on the lockers instead of me.
As we kiss I glide my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance.
When she doesn't open I suck her lip in between my teeth and bite on it causing her to moan, allowing me to slip my tongue in and gain full dominance.
-IS ANYONE ELSE IN THERE? we hear coach yell before locking up.
-UH YEAH SORRY COACH WE'RE ALMOST DONE! I yell back as Alison pulls away from me.
Alison smiles at me and turns to walk away after getting dressed.
No Ones POV
As Emily lies on her bed thinking of today's events she starts to smile remembering what happened with her and Alison.
Suddenly her phone chimes with a text.
She looks at the phone and sees that it's Alison.
From- Ali: Hey, Em are you sleep?
To- Ali: No I'm awake.
From- Ali: Oh Ok, Wyd?
To- Ali: Nothing much watching The Bold Type, hbu?
From- Ali: Feeding Arin
To- Ali: How's that going? Lol
From- Ali: horribly lol he keeps spitting out the peas.
To- Ali: 😂 he's so cute..
To- Ali: can I ask something?
From- Ali: Anything
To- Ali: What are we? You know since what happened today?
Minutes pass and Alison still hasn't texted back.
As I stand up to turn my light off my phone chimes again.
I look down at the phone and smile seeing that it's Alison.
I open it and my smile falls after reading her response.
From- Ali: Friends I guess... Maybe friends with benefits.

Dammmnnnn.....
Ali played Emily ( Again)
How should Emily react?
Do you guys like my other story "Half Bitten"?
Let me know
Enjoy 😊
-D