WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

4 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
-WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I ask Emily as we lie in bed naked.
Yes, Naked.
Pam and Wayne wanted to take Arin and Ariel to the circus and both mine and Emily's classes were cancelled so we stayed home all day.
~Flashback~
While sitting on the couch watching the movie "Gia" I start to feel a raging feeling between my thighs as one of the lesbian sex scenes play.
Trying to keep my composure I hear audible gulps coming from Emily's throat as she shifts around.
Seeing the way Emily shifts her bottom on the couch lets me know that she's turned on.
-WHY'D YOU PICK THIS MOVIE? I ask.
-I DIDN'T YOU DID Emily responds.
The room goes quiet again as Angelina Jolie starts to moan.
My breath then hitches in my throat as the two beautiful bodies on the screen move together in perfect sync.
-ARE YOU GETTING TURNED ON? Emily teases.
-NO I quickly answer. WHY? I ask.
-BECAUSE YOUR NIPPLES ARE HARDER THAN CANDY CORN she answers with a laugh.
Hearing what just came from her mouth I squint my eyes and smirk.
-WHY ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT MY NIPPLES? I ask with a questioning eyebrow.
Emily then gets quiet and licks her lips.
-BECAUSE IM TOTALLY GETTING TURNED ON Emily confesses.
Getting closer to me my breathing starts to pick up.
Tired of waiting I grip the neckline of her shirt before closing the space between us as she gets on top of me.
-NO PANTIES Emily smirks as she slips her hands into my gray sweatpants vigorously massaging my sensitive bud.
-I LIKED TO BE PREPARED I smile back at her while she slips her middle finger inside of my entrance slowly pushing in and pulling back out. AHH I lowly moan at the feeling of being touched by her once again.
-YOU'RE WET she says sucking My wetness off of her finger.
-LETS GO UPSTAIRS I suggest causing Emily to nod her head in agreement before pulling her hand out of my pants.
Now in the bedroom Emily guides me over to the bedpost and sits me on it.
-I WANT TO TASTE YOU she says trailing her fingers into the sides of my pants pulling them down.
Staring at my now freshly shaved and exposed sex Emily tries to place her head in between my legs until I stop her.
-WHAT? she questions as I smirk at her.
-YOU FIRST I say standing up and pushing her back on the bed, pulling her pajama shorts down and spreading her long toned legs.
-OH GOD Emily gasps starting to whimper as my tongue dances circles around her core. ST..STOP she cries.
-YOU WANT ME TO STOP? I sarcastically ask. OKAY I quip.
-NO DON'T STOP she replies. JUST STOP TEASING she whines. PLEASE JUST TOUCH ME...AH MMM she moans out as I flick my tongue across her swollen clit.
While sucking and licking all over her center devouring all of her juices Emily starts to buck her hips to the movement of my tongue.
Just as she starts to do that I begin to feel her walls getting tighter around my tongue.
-CUM FOR ME EM I whisper before placing my fingers inside of her while sucking on her clitoris.
Following instructions she places her hands in my hair and starts to come undone while gripping onto my locks for support.
-ALI! AHHHMMMMM! Emily loudly cries as her head rolls back into the pillows.
-DON'T TAP OUT YET FIELDS I seductively speak into her ear. ITS MY TURN.
Emily then looks up at my breasts hanging above her face and starts to suck on them imbibing the remainings of milk I pumped for Ariel earlier.
-I MISSED YOU Emily says before sliding down underneath me and positioning me above her face.
As I start to rock my hips back and forth on her face she flips me over and begins to tease her fingers across my labia flaps, spreading my juices all over before pushing her fingers inside.
-OH MY...I MISSED YOU TOO I moan out while she fingers my vagina.
Hearing my cries for more Emily quickly flicks her tongue across my clit causing me to cry in pleasure.
-OH GOD I lowly sigh feeling myself close to climax.
Minutes later my hips start to buck back and forth onto Emily's face releasing all of my juices in her mouth.
Taking time before moving Emily gives my core one more sweet kiss before coming up for air.
-JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU I breathe out, immediately covering my mouth afterwards.
Why would you say that?
Lying down on the bed next to each other a naked Emily pulls herself up to lean over me and kiss my lips.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Emily responds.
~End Of Flashback~
Emily's POV
-WHAT DO YOU WANT IT TO MEAN? I question Alison while tracing my finger up and down her arm as we cuddle.
Replaying my question over in her head she takes a minute to think about her answer.
-I WANT US TO TRY AGAIN Alison finally responds.
-SO DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE BACK TOGETHER? I mumble into her hair that I messed up not too long ago.
-IT MEANS WE'RE TRYING AGAIN she repeats. WE DON'T RUSH IT she adds. JUST GIVE EACH OTHER TIME TO FALL BACK IN LOVE.
-IM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU I confess causing her to look up at me with flushed cheeks.
-DITTO Ali quips standing up and pulling the sheets from my naked body.
-HEY! I whine trying to cover up from the cold breeze.
-GET UP she laughs. YOUR PARENTS WILL BE BACK WITH ARIN AND ARIEL SOON Alison lastly says.
As she walks into the bathroom not paying attention I run up from behind turning her around to the wall kissing her all over making her laugh.
-SHOWER ROUND? I ask with a smirk.
-SHOWER ROUND she agrees before hopping into the shower with me.

Emison smut 🔥 FINALLY!!!
Emison trying again 💞
Enjoy 😊
-D
Happy Christmas Eve 🎅
Have you been naughty or nice?
I've been a 😈