WE DONT TALK ANYMORE

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
Its been one month since I ran in on Alison and Noel having sex and though I'm getting over it, it still hurts.
I still remember it like it was yesterday.
~Flashback~
As I stand there in her doorway letting my mouth dry from hanging open I feel a pang In my chest.
She lied to me.
She sat directly in my face and lied to me as if it was the easiest thing ever.
I slowly try to back up out of the room without them hearing but I accidentally bump into her vanity chair.
Alison and Noel's heads fly around in my direction and I stand there.
-GET OUT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison yells at me.
A single tear drop down my cheek and I turn around running out of the house.
While running through the woods I realize that I'm still on DiLaurentis property.
The DiLaurentis family owns half of this back woods, the other half is owned by the Hastings.
-EMILY! I hear Alison yell running up behind me with just her robe.
My intentions were to keep running and not stop for her but I guess my legs had other plans.
As I'm running I quickly take a peek at Alison to make sure she isn't near and I trip over a tree branch, falling to the ground.
Alison runs up to me out of breath and extends her hand to lift me up.
-DONT TOUCH ME! I shout taking her aback a little.
I stand up ignoring the big bloody cut on my leg.
-EMILY I...
-SHUT UP ALISON! I yell. YOU LIED TO ME! I JUST CAME OUT TO MY PARENTS AND YOU LIED TO ME.
-I DIDN'T LIE EMILY I'M GONNA DO IT she says with crocodile tears in her eyes.
-WHEN!! AFTER YOU'RE DONE BLOWING HIM OFF? I yell. I'M NOT A DOLL ALISON YOU CANT JUST TOY WITH ME AND THEN THROW ME DOWN WHEN YOU FIND THE NEXT KEN DOLL WITH A DICK I say now crying for the third time today.
Alison stands there with her head down while playing with her thumbs.
-EM she whispers.
-JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, I DONT WANNA SEE YOU BUT WE'LL ALWAYS SEE EACH OTHER SO DONT SPEAK TO ME EVER AGAIN ALISON I say walking off.
Back home I guess.
~End Of Flashback~
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY! a crowd of people shout as the girls drag me into this old warehouse.
If you didn't know about this place you would probably never know that it's abandoned, Aria and her artsy friends decorated it for me.
-HANNA AND MONA EVEN GOT YOU FEMALE DANCERS Spencer laughs.
The girls found out about me a little while after I told my parents.
The only difference is I didn't tell the girls, Alison did.
~Flashback~
-HELLO EMILY my friend Maya says walking over to me in the school courtyard.
-HELLO MAYA I say trying not to blush.
I guess I wasn't that good at hiding my blush because Alison is walking over to us now.
I try to get Maya and hurry to walk away but I then feel a tight grip around my arm.
-GO AWAY Alison spits out turning to look at Maya.
-AND I'M SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO YOU BECAUSE? Maya sarcastically questions Alison.
-BECAUSE I WILL END YOU IF YOU DONT, START WALKING NOW Alison says back to her still looking me in my eyes.
I snatch my hand away from Alison's and I see Maya walking to her so I quickly put my hand in front of her.
-MAYA PLEASE JUST WALK AWAY I beg her. I'LL CALL YOU LATER OKAY? I ask.
Maya removes a leaf from my hair and pushes a strand behind my ear making me smile and Alison glare at her.
-OKAY Maya says smiling back before walking away.
I turn back to Alison and my smile then falters.
-GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND ALREADY? Alison questions in an intimidating tone.
I broke up with Ben the day after I came out to my parents.
-YOU'D WANNA KNOW I scoff. BUT ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ALISON, I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME I add.
-I MISS YOU Alison whispers trying to take my hand but I snatch it away again.
Something immediately pops into my head after hearing Alison say that.
-ALISON WHY'D YOU KISS ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? I ask low enough so only she'll hear me.
-I DONT KNOW Alison says after processing her response for a minute.
-LIKE I SAID BEFORE STAY AWAY FROM ME AND PLEASE DONT KISS ME AGAIN... NOT UNTIL YOU KNOW I glumly say.
-IM ALISON DILAURENTIS YOU CANT REJECT ME Alison mutters grabbing my arm so I won't walk away.
Just then the girls walk over to me.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? Mona curiously questions while looking at Alison holding my hand.
-WHY DON'T YOU ASK EM Alison says looking to me.
-I WAS ASKING EMILY NOT YOU Mona snaps at her with a smile.
If I can remember it correctly, Mona and Alison haven't liked each other since grade school.
-NOTHING I say removing my hand from Alison's.
-OOOH SWEET EMMY HERE DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS HUH? Alison coos rubbing my face.
-COULD YOU NOT TOUCH ME? I DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR HANDS HAVE BEEN I snap at her moving back a little.
A huge grin then appears on Alison's face.
-YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW WHERE MY HANDS HAVE BEEN EM Alison says giving me a deadly glare.
The girls all raise their brows while looking in between the both of us.
-WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN? Spencer speaks up first.
Alison lets out a sinister laugh before looking back to me.
-EMILY DIDN'T TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT OUR LITTLE SESSION BEFORE NOELS PARTY WHERE I MADE HER FEEL GOOD? Alison questions. TSK, TSK, TSK EMILY I FEEL BETRAYED WAS I JUST A ONE NIGHT STAND TO YOU? Alison smiles.
As the girls and Alison look at me I can feel a huge lump in the back of my throat as tears run down my face.
-I HATE YOU! I cry out to Alison before walking away.
~End Of Flashback~
The girls were all okay with my being gay.
Honestly I'm not sure why I was afraid to tell them in the first place.
-THANK YOU I say bringing them all into a group hug. I LOVE YOU GIRLS.
-WE LOVE YOU TOO EM the four of them say in unison before laughing and pulling away.
Alison's POV
It's a Friday night and I'm sitting at home.
The Alison DiLaurentis is at home on a Friday with nothing to do and no one to talk to.
Noel and I are still together and I could talk to him but I don't want to.
After he found out about what happened between Emily and I he made a disgusting comment about him wanting to join in.
Today is Emily's birthday and she's having a party.
We don't talk anymore so everyone in the whole school was invited except for me.
I get up from my bed and throw on some sweats with a Rosewood gym shirt and my pink ribbon ugg boots.
It's been a whole month not speaking to Emily and can I just say that it sucks.
I miss the way she would look at me as if I'm a normal girl and not Alison DiLaurentis.
I miss the way she could see the good in everything even if it's bad and I miss her warm hugs that make you feel protected.
I miss her.
As I'm walking through the quiet streets of Rosewood I come across this cute little store with a bunch of antiques.
I go inside but of all the things in the store one thing catches my eye.
-I'D LIKE TO BUY THIS PLEASE I say to the sales woman.
I pay the 98 dollars and allow her to wrap the gift.
-THIS IS A GREAT PRESENT TO GIVE TO SOMEONE SPECIAL the woman says.
-IT IS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL I admit. THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO PUT THIS ON THE BOTTOM OF IT I say.
The lady agrees and minutes later Im on my way to Emily's birthday party.
When I enter the party I look around the room of the old warehouse.
It looks beautiful, I guess those girls really do love her.
Eyes flash in my direction as I walk down the stairs.
I completely forgot what I'm wearing.
I look a hot mess.
Looking through the crowded room I see a girl in a silk blue dress.
Before I know it my legs begin to walk over to her on their own.
She's with that stoner girl Maya again.
Emily turns around to look at me and she looks so beautiful even though she's giving me a "why are you here" look.

-I'M GOING Maya says to Emily before looking at me and walking away.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY I say to her reaching out to give her my gift.
-PUT IN ON THE TABLE WITH THE REST AND THEN GO HOME Emily quips not looking at me.
I look at her with sad eyes before doing as I'm told.
-I'M SORRY I say. YOU DESERVED A BETTER FRIEND I say turning to walk away.
I make my way to the front exit of the warehouse before turning once more to see her.
Emily's eyes meet mine and I walk out the door going home.
_________
-MOM I'M BACK I say to my mother.
-WHY AREN'T YOU AT EMILY'S PARTY? she asks me.
I shrug my shoulders and walk into the kitchen.
-OKAY I MADE BEEF WELLINGTON My mom says. JASON AND YOUR FATHER ATE MOST OF IT BUT I SAVED YOU A PLATE she adds. I'LL BE IN THE STUDY IF YOU NEED ME.
I reheat the food and sit at the table while toying around with the meat.
All of a sudden I see a few tears hit the wooden table followed by a quiet sob.
I really messed up.

Alright you guys... this chapter was mostly flashbacks but I had to let you guys know how everything unfolded between Emily and Alison.
I hope you like the soft side of Alison, I love it 😍
You'll find out what the gift was soon.
Enjoy 😊
-D