DATE NIGHT

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
-HEY BEAUTIFUL I say to Alison as she stirs, starting to wake up.
-MORNING she says turning around to look at me.
-MORNING? I ask. NOT EVEN A GOOD MORNING? I also question making her laugh.
-GOOD MORNING Alison corrects herself.
I lean in to give her a kiss but she pulls the covers halfway over her face while giggling.

She's honestly the cutest person in the world.
-I HAVE MORNING BREATH she says.
-I DON'T CARE I reply.
-NO Alison whines. WAIT UNTIL I BRUSH.
-YOU'RE CUTE I quip. BUT I WANT MY KISS NOW I add pulling the covers from her face and connecting our lips.
-YOU'RE GROSS Ali laughs.
I smile back at her before kissing her again.
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY I mumble against her lips.
-MMM she hums. THANK YOU.
I stand up out of bed and pick up Arin out of his crib and sit him on the bed with us.
-SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY I say to him as he giggles. SAY IT I add while bouncing him up and down.
-MA MA MA Arin gurgles and laughs at the same time.
-THANK YOU BABY Alison says to Arin, taking him from me and tickling him.
As she does that I look around the room and notice all of Alison's and Arin's things.
-SO I WAS THINKING I say.
-AND? Alison questions.
-WHY DON'T YOU AND ARIN MOVE IN I suggest. I MEAN YOU'RE ALWAYS HERE AND MOM AND I COULD DECORATE THE GUEST ROOM AND MAKE IT INTO ARIN'S ROOM I add.
-SO WHERE WOULD THE OTHER GUESTS SLEEP WHEN THEY'RE HERE? she asks.
-THERE'S ANOTHER GUEST ROOM DOWNSTAIRS I tell her. I STILL HAVE ALL OF YOUR CLOTHES HERE SO WHY NOT? I ask.
The look on her face makes me think I should've just kept my big mouth shut.
-MAYBE Alison says taking me by surprise. I'LL THINK ABOUT IT.
-REALLY? I ask with a smile on my face. SO THAT MEANS THE WHOLE PLAN FOR YOU AND ARIN TO LEAVE IS OFF RIGHT?
-YUP Alison quips making me hug her tightly.
-I LOVE YOU I exclaim bringing her in for another kiss.
-I LOVE YOU TOO she tells me. NOW LETS GO WE CANT BE LATE FOR PRACTICE.
Graduation is next week so we've been practicing nonstop.
It's honestly the only reason the seniors still come to school.
Hackett says we can't miss one practice. If we do, we can't attend graduation.
I allow Alison and Arin to get washed first since they take the longest while I get breakfast together.
After breakfast and me getting ready, Ali and I dropped Arin off at the daycare when we got to school.
-HURRY! the girls yell as me and Ali run to the auditorium for practice.
We safely make it to practice without Hackett seeing us sneak in and we line up with the girls.
-SO HAVE YOU DONE IT YET? Hanna questions us.
-NO, NOT RECENTLY Alison says.
-WAIT! RECENTLY? Spencer asks us. SO YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT?
-OF COURSE CeCe says. THEY'VE BEEN HAVING SEX SINCE BEFORE EMILY GOT WITH THAT BITCH TALIA. BUT IM GUESSING YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT CeCe adds.
-SO A FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS TYPE OF THING? Mona questions.
-CECE THAT WASN'T NICE I laugh at her reaction to Talia. BUT YEAH MONA.
-NOT ANYMORE THOUGH Ali says. WE'RE GONNA WAIT.
-AWW HOW CUTE Hanna says. BUT I WOULD KILL FOR A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS RIGHT NOW she says making all of us except herself look at CeCe.
-WHAT? CeCe questions us.
-NOTHING we all quip turning back around to focus on practice.
We all practice walking up and down the stage until Practice comes to an end making us go to class.
The teachers have nothing else to teach us so we've been watching movies since grades went in.
-PSST I whisper to Alison causing her to turn around in her chair. C'MON I say grabbing her hand and walking out of class.
-WHAT ARE WE DOING? Alison questions me.
-WE'RE GONNA GO GET ARIN AND TAKE HIM TO MY MOM AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA GET DRESSED BECAUSE IM TAKING YOU OUT I tell her.
-A DATE? Alison questions me.
-YEAH, I REALIZED THAT BEFORE YOU EVEN LEFT WE NEVER WENT ON AN ACTUAL DATE SO YEAH ALISON DILAURENTIS WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME? I ask her.
-YEAH she smiles before pecking my lips.
We pick up Arin from the daycare and head back to my house to get dressed.
3 HOURS LATER
Alison's POV
While sitting upstairs in Emily's room Pam comes up and stands in the doorway.
-HOW ARE YOU HONEY? Pam questions me.
-IM FINE I say back as I put on the rest of my makeup.
Turning around I see her standing there with a smile on her face.
-WHAT? I confusingly ask causing her to come in the room.
-IM GLAD THAT YOU GIRLS ARE GIVING IT ANOTHER TRY Pam says. I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THE TWO OF YOU TOGETHER.