WE'RE NOT FRIENDS

*Unedited*
Alison's POV
While sitting in my room waiting for seven o'clock to hit, CeCe annoys me with her presence.
-ALISON I'M LEAVING I LEFT MY CARD FOR YOU GIRLS TO ORDER OR SOMETHING My dad says walking out of my room.
Though I was just pretty excited to see Emily, my dad's face just reminded me that we're not allowed to be speaking.
-DIDN'T EMILY LOOK SUPER YUM YESTERDAY AND TODAY? My best friend questions me.
YES YES YES a thousand times YES! I wanted to kiss her so bad and lead her into the bathroom to have my way with her.
-SHE LOOKED OK I blankly state.
-HA CeCe scoffs. YEAH RIGHT AND IM NOT ATTRACTED TO HANNA she adds.
-WAIT REWIND PLEASE WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? I ask turning around to see her.
-NOTHING CeCe quips. ANYWAY ALI I KNOW YOU LIKE HER SO WHY NOT JUST GIVE IN?
-NO I DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT WE'RE JUST FRIENDS I frustratingly state getting up to fix my makeup before leaving.
From my vanity table mirror I can see CeCe walking closer to me.
-IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER LIKE THAT THEN WHY WERE YOU SCREAMING HER NAME LOUDER THAN A SIREN AT THE SLEEPOVER? My best friend asks standing directly behind me.
I drop my eyeliner and my eyes look up in the mirror to see a smirk on her face.
-YEAH I HEARD CeCe states. YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY BITING A PILLOW IF OTHERS ARE AROUND she suggests.
-CECE DON'T..
-I WONT SAY ANYTHING ALISON she says rolling her eyes. BUT JUST LETTING YOU KNOW SHE DID THE WHOLE MAKEOVER THING FOR YOU, SHE REALLY LIKES YOU AND I ALREADY KNOW YOU LIKE HER, YOU BLUSH LIKE CRAZY WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THE NAME EMILY EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT HER CeCe says. SEE YOU'RE DOING IT NOW she adds pointing to me trying to hide the blush appearing on my cheeks.
I sometimes hate how much she knows me but she's right.
-I HAVE TO GO I say getting up putting on my jacket.
-TO GO MEET EMILY, I KNOW CeCe says smiling.
-I HATE YOU I say to her.
-I LOVE YOU TOO BITCH she says lying down on my bed turning on the tv.
I playfully roll my eyes and walk out leaving her in there.
When I walk downstairs I see that my dad is still here.
But he's not alone, he's with Noel.
-HEY. BABE Noel says in between a kiss.
-HEY I say wiping the taste of my father's liquor off of my mouth.
-NOEL WAS JUST TELLING ME HOW YOU TWO PLAN ON GOING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER ONCE HIGH SCHOOL IS OVER My dad states.
-YEA..
-NO WE NEVER DECIDED ON THAT I state cutting him off. MATTER OF FACT NOEL WHY ARE YOU HERE? I ask.
-I WANTED TO SEE YOU AND I COULDN'T WAI...
-WELL I DIDN'T WANNA SEE YOU AND IM ACTUALLY ON MY WAY OUT SO YOU CAN GO HOME OR SIT AND TALK ABOUT ASSHOLE THINGS WITH HIM, I REALLY DON'T CARE I snap walking out of the door and slamming it shut.
Walking into my backyard to get to the wishing well I feel like I can't breathe.
I come to a rock and sit on it to take a few breaths.
He's smothering me, and my dad is helping him smother me.
I get back up to walk towards the wishing well and I see Emily sitting on the kissing rock.
Why does she have to be so hot?
Emily's POV
Sitting on the kissing rock I hear leaves crunching from behind me.
-HEY Alison says standing some feet away from me.
-HEY I say back. COME SIT I say patting the empty spot next to me.
-IM FINE she says.
For some reason I feel a slight bit of weird energy between us.
-WHAT DID YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT? Alison questions me staring at the wishing well.
-WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME? I ask her.
-EM, WHAT DO YOU WANT? she questions again.
I stand up from the boulder and walk over to her.
-I MISS US I say.
-THERE WAS NEVER AN US EMILY she states now looking at me. WE'RE JUST FRIENDS.
-YOU SAY THAT, BUT I KNOW THERE WAS SOMETHING I say. YOU FELT SOMETHING. WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US WAS MAGICAL I tell her. AND FRIENDS DON'T KISS ME LIKE YOU DO I add.
Alison scoffs and tries to walk away only to be caught by my hand.
-I LOVE YOU I blurt out turning her back around.
She lets out a low gasp and stares at me as if I'm an alien.
She waits for a little while before responding.
-A KISS IS A KISS EMILY Alison says. I LIKE BOYS AND IM WITH NOEL AND IM STRAIGHT she says.
I scoff with anger filling my veins.
I know that she's putting up her walls because of her father.
She's afraid of what he'll think of her.
-AS STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE RIGHT? I sarcastically ask using the line she once used on me.
-SHUT UP Alison spits out.
-NO I refuse.
EMILY SHUT UP she says getting angry.
-MAKE ME I say.
The next thing I know Alison is charging at me pushing me back towards a tree.
-SHUT UP! she says crying and still trying to shove me back.
Now with my back towards an old tree and Alison hitting me I quickly grab her hands.
-LET ME GO Alison cries.
-LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME ALI, TELL ME THAT THIS WAS ALL AN ACT I say.
Alison tries to release herself from my grip but I hold on tighter making sure not to hurt her.
-I DON'T LOVE YOU she says looking past me, then into my eyes. THERE, NOW LET ME GO.
-OKAY SURE YOU SAID IT LOOKING AT THE TREE BEHIND ME I quip. NOW LOOK ME DIRECTLY IN THE EYES AND SAY IT I challenge her.
Alison's glossy eyes meet with mine and a single tear drops from her eye.
She fixes her mouth to try to say it but nothing comes out.
After a couple of seconds of trying I hear a slight whisper.
-IM SORRY WHAT? I sarcastically ask.
-I SAID I CANT EMILY! she shouts snatching her hands away.
Within the count of three seconds I grab her hands again and crash my lips into hers.
To my surprise she frantically kisses me back with her hands cupping the sides of my face and our bodies pressed against each other.
Alison moans and arches her back as my free hand glides down her spine sending shivers all through her body.
She breaks the kiss and starts to kiss on my neck as my hands travel up and down her body.
I graze her soft skin as I slip my fingers into her underwear sliding them off of her.
Alison's hand find her way up my shirt and cups my breast, playing with my nipple between her fingers.
I try to gain dominance back but she closes her mouth making me glide my tongue across her lip asking for entrance.
When she keeps her mouth shut I grab a handful of her ass causing her to moan.
I slip my tongue in her mouth while she tries to slide down her underwear some more.
-WAIT I HAVE TO GO I say breaking the kiss and trying to catch my breath.
-REALLY EMILY? Alison whimpers out.
I smooch her lips and pull her underwear up before fixing myself.
-IM SUPPOSED TO MEET MY MOM I tell her. MY GRANDMOTHER IS COMING AND WE'RE GOING OUT FOR DINNER.
-TSK Alison hisses sucking her teeth.
-I'M SORRY I'LL CALL YOU LATER OKAY? I ask
She nods while rolling her eyes and I kiss her again.
-I LOVE YOU I mumble against her lips.
She stays quiet and I walk away in the opposite direction as she walks back to her house.
Though she didn't say it I know she does love me.
I guess she's just not ready to say it yet but she'll definitely say it soon.
I walk a couple of blocks before meeting my mom and sister, hopping in the car to go pick up my grandmother.
Check Mate Fields.

Emison is backkk 😝
They almost got freaky in the woods 😂
Like this chapter?
#Ceanna/Channa 🤔
If you have requests let me know.
Enjoy 😊
-D