MIAMI NIGHTS

Unedited
1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
As I sit in the corner of the club Ava and I usually go to for her birthday week I can't help but to think about Ali and Arin.
I wonder what they're doing right now.
Every year for Ava's birthday she gathers up her best friends and me of course and we go to Miami for a week.
It's traditional, Ava's been doing it since my junior year of high school.
Both me and Ava told Alison to come with us but she insisted on staying home.
~Flashback~
-BUT I DON'T WANNA GO IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME I pout to my girlfriend. NO OFFENSE AVA I quip.
-OFFENSE TAKEN BITCH my sister says as she packs her things into the uber.
-EMILY JUST GO Alison says to me. THIS IS YOUR TIME OFF, GO HAVE FUN she says wrapping her arms around my waist. BUT NOT TOO MUCH FUN.
-SO WHIPPED Ava mumbles while grabbing her toothbrush.
-GO AWAY AVA Alison says to her making her give both of us the finger.
We both laugh as she walks outside to get in the car.
-PLEASE COME WITH ME I beg her.
-I CANT Ali states pecking my lips. NOW GO BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND she adds gliding her hand down to my butt and giving it a small tap.
-FINE I whine. BYE I add pulling her body against mines for a kiss.

 BYE I add pulling her body against mines for a kiss

-BYE Alison breathlessly says once we pull apart.
-BYE LITTLE A I say picking Arin up to kiss his cheeks. I'LL CALL YOU WHEN WE ARRIVE I tell her as I close the door behind me.
~End Of Flashback~
-WHY ARE YOU NOT HAVING FUN? Ava questions me.
-I DON'T KNOW I glumly say while shrugging my shoulders.
-ALI'S FINE EMILY Ava sighs. SHE'S HOME WITH MOM AND THAT IS THE SAFEST WOMAN I KNOW, NOT EVEN KIDDING YOU my sister admits making me smile.
-YEAH I KNOW I sigh. I GUESS THEY'RE OKAY I quip.
-OH MY GOD Ava shockingly says. I KNEW YOU LOVED HER BUT OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH HER.
-YEAH AVA I AM I laugh.
-OUR LITTLE EMMY IS IN LOVE she fake cries. WHAT WOULD WAYNE AND PAMELA SAY ABOUT THAT?
-WELL IM SURE THEY ALREADY KNOW I state.
-SO WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG? Ava questions me. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WIFE HER UP?
-WELL ACTUALLY I quip. WE ALREADY GOT ELOPED LAST MONTH I mumble.
-WHAT THE FUCK! Ava yells and hits me causing everyone to turn around to look at us.
-IM JOKING AVA GOSH I laugh while blocking her hits.
-OH she lowly says. NOTHING GOING ON HERE, MIND YOUR BUSINESS Ava says to everyone who's staring.
-I WANNA MARRY HER I state. I DO BUT, IM KINDA SAVING MONEY RIGHT NOW I tell her.
-WHY? My sister questions. WE GET MILITARY KID MONEY OUT THE WAZOO she says while knitting her brows together.
-IF I TELL YOU, AVA YOU CANT TELL MOM OR DAD OR ALI I say. OR BRITTANY BECAUSE SHE TALKS TOO DAMN MUCH I add.
-I DO NOT Brittany, my sisters best friend argues.
-YEAH YOU DO Ava quips. BUT I PROMISE she says sticking her pinky out for me to take it.
I lock our pinkies together and press our thumbs together placing a kiss on the back of my own before leaning over to her ear.
-I BOUGHT A HOUSE I whisper causing her eyes to go wide. ITS JUST A SMALL TOWNHOME BUT IM CURRENTLY RENTING IT OUT TO A COUPLE UNTIL ALI AND I MOVE IN, ITS ALSO ANOTHER INCOME FOR ME RIGHT NOW I add.
-OH SHIT YOU FUCKIN' SMART ASS Ava says smacking my arm.
I pull out my phone and show her the house.