HIDDEN SECRETS

3 DAYS LATER
Emily's POV
I begin to stir and wake up in my bed when I suddenly feel like I have to pee.
As I'm sitting up I open my eyes and jump a little when I see my sister Ava sitting on my bed.
I search around for my phone until I realize that she's holding it.
-YOU LOVE HER DON'T YOU? Ava questions me.
-WHO? I ask through yawns.
Ava stops staring at my phone and shows me a picture of the girls and I.

-THE BLONDE ONE she states. THAT'S HER RIGHT? she asks.
Though it's been a whole month since my coming out I still never told my parents about Alison.
Once I started dating Maya and introduced her to my parents they just assumed that she was the one that "turned me gay".
That's what my mom says. That I wasn't born this way, someone made me gay.
-THERES TWO BLONDES AVA I sigh out.
-DON'T PLAY STUPID EMILY, ITS CLEAR AS DAY she says. LOOK AT HOW YOU'RE LOOKING AT HER. PLUS SHE'S NEW TO THE GROUP AND THE REST OF THE GIRLS ARE LIKE YOUR SISTERS YOU WOULDN'T LOOK AT THEM THE SAME WAY AND YOU DEFINITELY DON'T LOOK AT MAYA LIKE THAT Ava adds.
I know that Ava is my sister and that she wouldn't judge me but for some reason I'm nervous to actually tell her about Alison.
-YEAH THAT'S HER I admit with a sigh. HER NAMES ALISON I say.
-DILAURENTIS? my sister questions me.
I furrow my brows at her for a quick second.
-IS SHE REALLY THAT WELL KNOWN? I ask rolling my eyes.
-NO, I SLEPT WITH HER BROTHER JASON MY FRESHMAN YEAR AT ROSEWOOD Ava states. HE WAS MY FIRST she says. I WOULDN'T MIND RIDING HI...
-GROSS AVA! I yell cutting her off.
Ava laughs and stares at me as if she's trying to read me.
-DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER YET? she questions.
God what is with the interrogation?
-AVA! I yell again.
-HAHA Ava laughs. I TAKE THAT AS A YES she says. WHAT ABOUT THAT MAYA GIRL? she questions. DOES MOM AND DAD KNOW?
-WE BROKE UP AND NO, THEY DON'T KNOW AND WE'RE GONNA KEEP IT LIKE THAT! I quietly shout at her.
-WAS IT GOOD? my sister asks.
-OUT. NOW! I demand pointing to the door.
As Ava stands up my laptop starts to ring showing that Alison is calling me on FaceTime.
-IS THAT HER?
-AVA PLEASE LEAVE I beg.
-FINE I JUST CAME TO TELL YOU MOM IS MAKING DINNER she says.
EMILY HAD SEX WITH A GIRL Ava sings. LOOKS LIKE WE BOTH GOT LUCKY IN THE DILAURENTIS DEPARTMENT she quips walking out the room.
I get up behind her and close my door before running over to my bed answering the call.
-HEY I say smiling when I see her face.
Alison's POV
-HEY Emily says smiling as she answers.
-HEY I say smiling back. WANNA COME OVER? I ask.
-YEAH SURE Emily says still smiling.
-WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT YOU DORK? I question her.
-YOU Emily says. YOU LOOK REALLY BEAUTIFUL she adds.
I can't help but to let my cheeks heat up as I blush like crazy.
Instead of saying anything back I just make silly faces with the effects on the video.