ARIC

😂 used a old man I found online and manipulated another face onto his...
Hope this is no Ones grandfather.
4 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
Getting ready to leave I carefully kneel on the bed to peck Emily's lips, being sure not to wake her.
-ALISON? she asks. ITS FIVE AM, WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY? Emily questions while sitting up on her elbow to look at me.

 ITS FIVE AM, WHY ARE YOU UP SO EARLY? Emily questions while sitting up on her elbow to look at me

-I HAVE TO BE INTO WORK AT SIX TODAY I tell her as I continue to get dressed

While doing that I accidentally knock over my jewelry box causing Arin to stir after hearing the bang.
It was raining and thundering outside last night and He got scared so he slept with us.
-QUIET Emily whispers. HE JUST FELL ASLEEP AFTER CRYING ALL NIGHT she says.
-I KNOW, IM SORRY I apologize.
Just as Arin stops stirring in his sleep my phone goes off.
-SHIT I quip, rushing to answer it only earning a warning look from Emily.
-MA..MOMMY Arin begins to wail while rubbing his eyes and poking his bottom lip out.
-YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTIN' ME Em mutters, picking Arin up to try and soothe his crying.
-YEAH, WHAT ABOUT THE HOUSE? I ask the person on the phone. YOU'RE REALLY GONNA THROW HIS THINGS OUT? I snap at the man. FINE I'LL BE THERE I sigh before hanging up.
-WHOMEVER THAT IS COULD YOU TELL THEM TO SHUT THE HELL UP AND CALL BACK? Emily rhetorically questions. THEY KINDA WOKE OUR SON UP she hisses.
-IM SORRY, C'MERE BABY BOY I say taking him from her arms. YOU'RE GRUMPY I add.
-IM NOT GRUMPY she tells me. IM JUST TIRED BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SLEPT ALL NIGHT Emily sighs.
-WELL NEITHER HAVE I I lowly argue. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD TO STAY UP WITH HIM I hiss while rolling my eyes.
Emily then rakes her hand through her long dark hair and sighs.
-IM SORRY she apologizes.
-ME TOO I reply.
A small smirk comes to Emily's face as she points to Arin causing me to look down and see him sleeping again.
I giggle a little and place a kiss on his chin as his head falls back in deep slumber.

-I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WORK Emily says as I take my clothes back off, returning to the bed with Arin

-IM NOT GOING I quip. I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE I state. ACTUALLY, DO YOU MIND GOING WITH ME?
-WHERE? She questions.
-RAVENSWOOD I tell her. I HAVE TO GO BACK AND GO THROUGH ARIC'S THINGS BEFORE THE REALTORS THROW IT OUT I add while frowning.
-OF COURSE I'LL COME Emily says bringing a chaste kiss to my lips.
-THANK YOU I mumble as we all cuddle together.
...
-THIS IS IT Emily tells me as we pull up to the house.
-I KNOW I say. I DID LIVE HERE FOR A WHILE I remind her while giggling.
-SHUT UP SMART ASS Emily laughs bending over to kiss me again.
It doesn't matter how many times we kiss.
I can never get enough of this girls lips.
I figured that out the first time we kissed in the bathroom at school.
We get out of the car and Emily grabs Arin.
-CAN YOU HOLD MY HAND? I ask my girlfriend as I nervously look up at the house.
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK Emily says taking my hand in hers.
Our hands always fit so perfectly.
Like they were meant to be together.
I let out one final sigh before using my old key to open the door.
Emily's POV
-I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN ALMOST TWO YEARS Alison lowly says while placing her hand on the old lazy boy chair. THIS WAS HIS FAVORITE CHAIR she tells me.
As we look around I see a picture of CeCe and Aric on the coffee table.
-WHY ISN'T CECE HERE TO HELP? I ask after remembering that Aric was both of their grandfather.
-SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T BEAR TO BE HERE WITHOUT HIM Ali tells me. I GUESS I'LL JUST GO PICK OUT THE THINGS HE LOVED she mumbles before walking upstairs.
-PAW TROL Arin says with his hands out.
I smile at him before handing him my tablet and turning on Paw Patrol for him.
I sit him on the chair and he sits back with his binky in his mouth, watching the screen.
-LOOK WHAT I FOUND I hear Alison say as she walks into the room.
-WHAT'S THAT? I ask her causing her to open up a big photo album.
After looking at some of the pictures Alison covers her mouth and lowly sobs as she comes to a certain picture.

-C'MON ALS I mumble. PLEASE DON'T CRY I beg.
I hate seeing her cry.
Alison then buries her face into my chest and grips onto my shirt while wailing uncontrollably.
Suddenly Arin climbs off of the couch and walks over to us, taking his pacifier from his mouth.
-MOMMY NO TWY he says to Alison while trying to pat her back like she does his. MOMMY TWY? He asks looking at me.
-YEAH BABY I say to him. MOMMY'S CRYING I add as he forms his mouth into an "O" shape. WHY DON'T YOU GIVE MOMMY A HUG I suggest.
He bends down a little and makes fish lips before kissing Ali's cheek.
-PAW TROL NO MAKE YEW TWY Arin adds causing a chuckle to come from Alison.
-PAW PATROL WONT MAKE ME CRY? she laughs through her tears making him shake his head no. I LOVE YOU Ali says pulling his tiny body into her embrace. I LOVE YOU TOO she tells me as I kiss her head.
After she gets done crying and we actually grab some things we head back outside to the car.
-ALI! A voice calls making us turn around to see a little girl.
-BETHANY Alison says giving the girl a hug. EM, THIS IS BETHANY, MY OLD NEIGHBOR she informs me.
-HI EMILY, YOU'RE PRETTY Bethany tells me.
-THANK YOU BETHANY I say giving her a smile. YOU'RE PRETTY TOO I laugh.
-ALI, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? She questions Alison. YOU SAID YOU WERE COMING BACK.
-I KNOW BETH I HAD TO STAY AWAY FOR A WHILE she tells the little girl.
-OH Bethany quips. IS THAT ARIN? She questions pointing to Arin who's now hiding behind my leg.
-YEAH Alison smiles. THAT'S ARIN.
-GO TO MOMMY I kneel down to tell him. HE'S SHY SOMETIMES I add.
-HI ARIN Bethany says tickling his tummy making him giggle.
-HOW'S YOUR MOM? Alison questions her.
Bethany then grows quiet and looks down at the ground.
-ARE YOU OKAY? I ask her.
-MAMA DIED WHEN YOU LEFT she mumbles.
I look at Alison and nod for her to go talk to Bethany alone.
After their conversation Alison gets back in the car with Arin and I.
-HER MOTHER DIED? I ask feeling bad for her.
-YEAH Alison manages to get out.
I can tell she was crying from her voice.
-HOW'D YOU KNOW HER? I ask.
-WHEN I WAS PREGNANT NO ONE AROUND HERE LIKED ME AND THOUGHT I WAS A BAD INFLUENCE TO BE AROUND BECAUSE I WAS PREGNANT AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE Alison confesses. BUT, NANCY WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO TALKED TO ME BESIDES ARIC she adds. SHE HAD A BAD LIVER BECAUSE OF HER DRINKING PROBLEM AND SHE DIED.
-NANCY SOUNDS LIKE SHE WAS NICE I say. AND THOSE KIDS WERE STUPID FOR NOT LIKING YOU I state.
-THEY WEREN'T KIDS Ali tells me. IT WAS THEM she says staring at the old women on the porch pointing at us. THEY CALLED ME EVERY NAME IN THE BOOK, LESBIAN OR WHORE Alison laughs. BY THE WAY I TOLD BETHANY WE'D COME SEE HER EVERY NOW AND AGAIN she adds. SHE LIKES YOU she laughs.
-THAT'S FINE WITH ME I shrug and smile.
As we pull off Alison rolls down her window and sticks her hands out, giving the women the finger.
-YOU'RE A HORRIBLE INFLUENCE I joke.
-YEAH I KNOW she says throwing her head back in laughter.

Mini Emison Fight 😡->😘
Emisarin in Ravenswood
Enjoy 😊
-D