FIRST DATE

1 WEEK LATER
Emily's POV
As I'm sitting at practice I can't help but to feel excited.
Today after my swim meet I'm taking Alison out on a date.
It's gonna be our first date as an official couple and we have the whole day to ourselves.
Well after the concert with the girls we'll have the rest of the day to ourselves.
-FIELDS LETS GO! coach calls from the other end of the room.
I stand on top of the beam and get in my position to start.
The horn blows and I dive into the water, competing against my teammate Sydney Driscoll.
Even though this is just practice and not the real meet I'm still pretty competitive.
Under the water I can see Sydney trying to swim faster to beat my time so I use my secret strategy to speed up my time.
The whistle blows and I tap the other end of the pool coming up for air.
-GOOD JOB EMILY my coach says to me. BRING THAT TO THE MEET TONIGHT she says.
-SYDNEY AND PAIGE YOU NEED TO PUSH IT UNLESS YOU WANT THE LANCERS TO KICK OUR BUTTS TONIGHT! she yells as I walk out of the room.
While in the locker room getting changed after my shower I feel a pair of cold hands cover my eyes.
-GUESS WHO?
-THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD I say. I BELIEVE HER NAME IS ALISON I add turning around to her face.
Alison smiles and places a chaste kiss on my lips.
-MORE LIKE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD she coos. I HAVE YOU AS MY GIRLFRIEND.
I place my thumb and index finger under my chin as if I'm pondering about something.
-I COULD REALLY GET USED TO THIS I quip wrapping my arms around the small of her back. YOU BEING ALL SWEET AND NOT A TOTAL BITCH I say.
Alison gasps and shoves me back.
-IM NOT A BITCH she pouts, folding her arms.
-I WAS JOKING, BUT YOU ARE MY BABY I say to her.
She playfully rolls eyes and smacks my arm causing me to wince in pain.
-ARE WE STILL ON FOR TONIGHT? Alison questions and I nod my head in response. I CANT WAIT she says.
-TONIGHT IS ALL ABOUT US I add.
-ALRIGHT IM GONNA GO HOME AND GET CHANGED Ali states. I'LL BE BACK BEFORE THE MEET STARTS. LOVE YOU she quips pecking my lips before walking away.
I gather my things for the game and wait outside on the bus for the rest of my teammates.
____________
Standing on the beam I take several deep breaths as I await the horn to go off.
I peek over my shoulder letting my eyes scan the crowd.
In the crowd I spot Hanna, Spencer, Mona and Aria.
On the other end I see Alison and CeCe.
Alison mouths the words "You Got This Babe" before blowing me a kiss.
The horn sounds and I dive in swimming at my fastest pace.
Just as I'm in the lead swimming back down to the other end I hear a loud cracking noise in my ear.
-AAH! I come up from the water screaming.
I start to feel a bad pain in my shoulder as if someone's hitting it with a sledgehammer.
Everyone watches as the buzzard buzzes indicating that the Lancers won.
From feeling so much excruciating pain my eyes start to feel heavy causing me to faint in the pool.
Though I'm passed out I hear voices shouting my name in panic.
Of all of the voices, I hear Alison the most.
-EMILY! she yells. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER? NO! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND GET OFF OF ME! HELP HER YOU ASSHOLE! she screams sounding like she's crying.
The voices fade and everything goes black.
Alison's POV
As we all sit in the hospital I notice that Pigskin is here along with Stoner head Maya.
-I DESERVE HER, NOT YOU Paige cries being consoled by her friend.
I scoff and let my eyes roll all the way to the back of my head.
-AND I DESERVE A BETTER VIEW TO LOOK AT RIGHT NOW OTHER THAN YOUR HIDEOUS FACE BUT WE DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE WANT NOW DO WE? I snap at the girl.
The waiting room goes quiet and I hear a chuckle come from Hanna's mouth.
-YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND I HATE YOU Paige states.
-AND I DON'T GIVE A FROGS FAT ASS I quip giving her a "boo boo" face.
-STOP IT PLEASE Maya begs. PAIGE JUST SHUT UP CLEARLY EMILY IS HAPPY WITH ALISON AND IF SHE'S HAPPY IM HAPPY FOR THEM she adds.
I give her a fake smile since I'm still not too fond of her.
-EMILY FIELDS a person with an English accent says.
The girls and Emily's family jumps up first followed by me and the rest of whoever they are.
-IM WREN KINGSTON, YOU CAN COME ON BACK he tells us.
We follow him to the room and when I see Emily's eyes open I push past everyone and run to her bed hugging her.
-OUCH ALI she says in a raspy voice.
-SORRY I quip getting off of her.
Another doctor comes into the room after everyone hugs Emily.
Maya and Paige tried to hug her but I'm guessing they saw the look on my face telling them to "back the fuck off".
-WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER? Pam frantically questions the woman.
-EMILY IS FINE BUT WHEN SHE PUTS SO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER SHOULDER IT STARTED TO CHIP OFF AND SHE TORE HER TERES MINOR SO SHE HAS TO LAY OFF OF SWIMMING AND ANY OTHER SPORTS FOR A WHILE the Doctor says.
-HOW LONG IS A WHILE? Emily questions with tears filling her eyes.
-THE WHOLE SEASON Wren states causing Emily to burst into tears.
Ava holds Emily as she cries out onto her shoulder.
Once everyone spoke to Emily they all left except for the girls and I.
-DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO BREAK YOUR ARM THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT? Hanna questions.
Spencer smacks her arm making her frown.
-ITS OK Emily tells Spencer while laughing. SORRY HAN FOR MESSING UP YOUR FIFTH HARMONY EXPERIENCE she jokes.
-JOKING she says in a duh tone. IM JUST HAPPY YOU'RE OKAY Hanna says hugging her.
-US TOO Aria says as she Spencer and Mona join in on the hug.
They release each other and Emily looks up at me with a smile.
I begin to blush trying to hide my scarlet red cheeks but Spencer notices it.
-SO DID WE HEAR YOU SCREAM THAT EMILY IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? Mona asks.
-YEAH YOU HEARD IT Emily says. I HEARD IT TOO she laughs. BUT YEAH WE'RE A COUPLE, WE WERE GONNA TELL YOU GUYS AT THE CONCERT TONIGHT my girlfriend adds.
Aria smiles and lets out a goofy laugh.
-I KNEW IT, I SHIP EMISON she says.
AND BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT EMISON IS, ITS EMILY PLUS ALISON she states making us laugh.
We continue to laugh at dumb things before Emily speaks up.
-GUYS IM NOT KICKING YOU OUT BUT I KINDA NEED TO BE ALONE WITH ALI Emily nervously says.
-IN OTHER WORDS SHE'S KICKING US OUT Spencer corrects her.
-YEAH Emily laughs.
They all look at each other before flipping her the finger.
-LOVE YOU they say in unison.
-LOVE YOU TOO Emily says before they walk out leaving the hospital.
Now in the room alone Emily looks at me again and pats the empty space next to her on the bed.
I lie next to her and she wraps her good arm around me.
-I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA LOSE YOU ALREADY I admit through whimpers.
-NOPE NOT THAT EASILY Emily sings trying to make me smile.
That smile.
I could stare at it all day.
This is why I love her, she goes out of her way to make others feel better even when she's not at her best.
-IM SORRY OUR DATE WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF ME Emily apologizes.
I turn my head to look her in the eyes before kissing her.
-IT WASN'T RUINED I say getting an idea. STAY HERE I add.
-WHERE AM I GOING ALI? Emily sarcastically questions demonstrating her broken arm.
-SHUT UP I joke running out the room into the halls.
Minutes later I come back with a bunch of snacks from the vending machine and some lime jello from the cafeteria.
-WHAT IS ALL THIS? My girlfriend asks.
-THIS IS OUR DATE I say. NOW CHOOSE A MOVIE I rush her showing her the options.
Emily stares at the options for a while before picking "A Christmas Story".
We eat chocolate bars and cookies while laughing at the scene when Ralphie got his tongue stuck to the icy pole.
-I LOVE YOU I say to Emily as she watches the movie.
She pushes pause when she notices how late it is.
-I LOVE YOU TOO ALI she says pulling me into a loving kiss.
I lay my head on her stomach as we fall asleep in the hospital bed.

So guys I'm really scared of what Sasha is gonna announce.
I am 300% sure that if she is pregnant than that baby would be fucking gorgeous and I would be happy but that means she would have to stop acting for at least a year and I etc and I'm gonna miss her on my screen...
Btw I really wanna beat the living shit out of Marlene right now... she said there's no Emison spinoff.
I hate her for depriving us of Emison for so many years and now when they're happy (IN ONE FUCKING SEASON! 😡) she ends the show with no spinoff for them.
You would think that Marlene would understand Emison and love them as much as the heterosexual couples because she's apart of the LGBTQ community as well.
But no! She clearly hates us and Emison.
I'm crying so hard right now it's not funny.
I need Emison. 😭😭😭😭😭