SHE'S CRANKY

2 DAYS LATER
Alison's POV
Walking into the house I quietly drop my bag since everyone is still sleeping.
It's 5 am and I've been working all night.
Going upstairs to my room I see that Arin's stretched out in his crib, which is a good thing.
I bend down to kiss his forehead before taking my hoodie off and plopping down on my bed.
Lying down I begin to close my eyes to go to sleep until Arin wakes up crying and screaming.
-ARGHH I groan in my pillow before standing up to get him.
As I pick him up he pokes his bottom lip out and begins to whimper even more.
I feel his pamper to make sure he isn't wet, and I try to give him food but he continues to cry.
-WHAT'S WRONG BABY? I ask while still cradling him in my arms.
While gently running my hand through his hair, I feel how warm his forehead is.
I quickly walk out into the hallway down to my parents room.
-MOM ARIN'S SICK I tell her. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO HE'S NEVER BEEN SICK.
-THERE'S INFANT IBUPROFEN IN THE PANTRY my mom mumbles in her sleep. GIVE HIM A DOSE AND KEEP HIM HYDRATED.
-SHUT HIM UP my father groans as Arin still screams.
I pick up his shoe by the door and chuck it at him causing him to jump up in a fright.
I go downstairs to the kitchen with Arin and do as my mother told me.
-ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT BABY MOMMY'S GONNA MAKE IT BETTER I say as I pour him a dose of the medicine.
I sit him down on the counter while I use the syringe to suck up the dose he's supposed to take.
Putting it to his mouth he keeps crying while turning his head.
-ARIN BABY YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT I say.
After several attempts, I finally get him to take it.
I grab him and a bottle of milk before going back up to our room.
While feeding him and rocking him back and forth he finally falls back asleep.
Now looking at my phone I see that an hour has passed.
Clicking on the Snapchat app I watch the girls snaps.
When Spencer's snap comes on I see her raving about the essay we had to do that also has to be sent in by 12 pm.
-FUCK! I lowly mutter.
I guess I'm not getting any sleep.
_________________________
After feeling like a prisoner in my own room I decide to take Arin and my assignment outside on the back patio for some fresh air.
-HEY I hear a voice say causing me to look up and see Emily.
Now she's talking to me.
-HI I say keeping my eyes on my essay.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Emily questions me making me point to my textbooks. OH she mumbles.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I ask still upset that she didn't answer any of my calls or texts yesterday.
-I WAS ACTUALLY ON MY WAY TO GRAB A COFFEE, BUT I SAW YOU SITTING HERE she tells me.
Emily then sits down besides me and begins to play with Arin.
Looking at her I notice how Arin isn't crying when she holds him.
-HE LIKES YOU I say making her turn her head to me with a smile.
-NEED HELP? Emily questions me.
-NO, IM FINE I say continuing to write.
-ALI, YOU LOOK TIRED she says to me. JUST LET ME HELP.
-IM FINE, EM I say. COULD YOU JUST KEEP HIM OCCUPIED? I ask.
She shrugs her shoulders and continues to play with the baby.
Emily's POV
While making silly faces at Arin I turn to my right to see Alison asleep in the chair.

I put Arin back in his rocker and stand up to push a strand of hair behind her ear before kissing her head

I couldn't stay mad at her even if I tried.
Before sitting down I look down at the laptop and see that she's only written two paragraphs.
Though she said she didn't need my help I decide to help anyway.
And by help I mean do it for her.
After writing her essay I send it out and sit the laptop back in front of her, closing it as if I did nothing.
-HEY SILLY BOY I exclaim to Arin as I tickle his chunky legs making him laugh uncontrollably.
As I do that I see Alison beginning to wake up from her nap.
-NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Alison begins to panic and cry once she sees that the page is blank. SHIT! she says slamming the lid to the laptop shut. IM GONNA HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT I DON'T HAVE IT she cries.
-NO, STOP I say wiping her tears. I DID IT I say showing her that I sent it out, causing her to release a sigh of relief.
-THANK YOU EMILY she says. BUT YOU REALLY DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT.
-ALI, YOU WERE TIRED AND YOU NEEDED SLEEP SO I LET YOU SLEEP I tell her.
She takes my hand and pulls me up out of my seat for a loving hug.
-THANKS Alison whispers.
-ANYTIME I state.
-AHEM someone clears their throat making both me and Alison turn around.
Alison rolls her eyes and walks away from me as she goes back over to Arin.
-HEY I say walking over to her.
-WHAT'S HER PROBLEM? my girlfriend questions.
-SHE'S CRANKY I tell Talia.
-I AM NOT! Alison yells before taking Arin and walking in the house.
-OH OK, WELL I WAS JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU WANTED TO GRAB LUNCH WITH ME Talia says.
-UH NO, I CANT I WAS HELPING ALI WITH HER HOMEWORK I say. BUT MAYBE WE CAN GRAB DINNER I suggest.
-UNBELIEVABLE Talia scoffs and folds her arms.
-WHAT? I confusingly question her.
-WHEN YOU FINALLY FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH HER, MAYBE WE CAN GIVE THIS ANOTHER SHOT she snaps walking away.
-WAIT, TALIA WHAT ARE YOU TALK...
-WE'RE DONE EMILY she says getting in her car to pull off.
Though I'm not sure why she did it I'm happy that she did it.
To be honest I liked Talia a lot more than I did Paige or Maya but the truth is I'm still in love with Alison.
After standing there overthinking things for a while I run in the house to see Alison making Arin's lunch.
-ALI I say but she doesn't turn around.
-YOU COULD'VE WENT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND Alison mutters.
I laugh a little at her jealousy before walking over to her, turning her around and placing a kiss on her lips.
-I LOVE YOU Alison breathlessly states before smiling.
-WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? I ask before kissing her again.
As we kiss I feel the side of her mouth turn up into a smirk.
-IM STUPID Alison quips making me laugh.
-YEAH, YOU ARE I laugh. BUT IM STUPID IN LOVE WITH YOU I add as our foreheads lean together.
_________________________
SAME NIGHT
Alison's POV (again)
Emily went home a little earlier after hanging out here for a while.
She explained why she was angry with me and what happened with Talia.
As I'm lying on my bed I can't help but to smile as I think of our lips touching.
While in my thoughts I hear a slight murmur making me turn around to see Arin awake.
-HEY I say caressing his golden hair.
He looks up at me and starts to laugh as he moves his arms around in a happy manner while saying Ma Ma.

-YOU'RE SO HAPPY I say tapping the tip of his nose. IM HAPPY TOO.
Picking up my phone I see a text message from Emily.
There's a picture of a paper with the words "will you be my girlfriend again?" Written on it with a check yes or no box underneath it.
Smiling to myself I pick the phone back up and text back.
To- Em ❤️: SUPER CHEESY 😂 But ✅ YES
Now blushing really hard I put my phone down on the nightstand and turn the lights off while cuddling up to Arin.

Emison is BAACKKKK! ❤️
Talia is GONE 😊 (bye bitch)
Arin seems to like Emily
Yes Arin is played by Kane Atwood lol
Enjoy 😊
-D