NOWHERE TO GO

2 WEEKS LATER
Alison's POV
It's been two weeks since Emily was checked into the hospital.
I visit her everyday and sometimes spend the night there with her but my parents are getting suspicious.
Lying on the hospital bed I turn to my right to see Emily knocked out off of her meds.
I carefully get out of the bed, slipping my arm from underneath her head and slip my shoes on.
I pull my phone from my pocket and see that it's already 4:15 Thanksgiving Day.
I write a note to Emily telling her that I'm going home and that I'll see her later tonight when she gets released.
Walking past the mirror I see huge purple passion marks on my neck so I grab Emily's blue scarf and wrap it around me.
Before leaving the room I gently kiss Emily's forehead, whispering I love you in her ear.
Now out of the hospital and in my car I drive home for Thanksgiving with my family.
Today is the day, you got this. I mentally tell myself.
Pulling into the driveway I step out of the car and check my phone for any texts from Emily.
None.
She's probably still sleeping, those meds were heavy.
-ALISON I hear my mother call out.
I spin around to see her and my father standing there.
-HEY I say to them. HAPPY THANKSGIVING I smile.
-THIS SCARF IS BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE IS IT NEW? My mom questions touching it.
I back up a little so she won't see anything but from the look on her face I'm guessing she already did.
My mother stays silent and turns around.
-FOODS ALMOST READY she states walking into the house.
I sigh and look down trying to walk past my father but he stops me.
-WAIT A MINUTE WHAT WAS THAT? He questions snatching the scarf from my neck revealing all of my love bites.
-I BURNED MYSELF WITH THE FLAT IRONS AT CECE'S I lie.
-CHARLOTTE'S MOTHER CALLED LAST NIGHT TO SEE IF CHARLOTTE WAS HERE, SO HOW WERE YOU THERE? he challenges.
There's no point of lying now.
-WE SHOULD PROBABLY GO INSIDE I suggest.
We do just that and he sits down in his favorite chair.
-CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THOSE ARE ON YOUR NECK? My dad asks in an angry tone.
-HONEY NOEL PROBABLY GAVE THEM TO HER My mother says already knowing Noel and I broke up. YOU KNOW HOW KIDS ARE she jokes, lying for me.
-WELL NOEL TOLD ME YOU GUYS BROKE UP SO HOW DI..
-IM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EMILY FIELDS I blurt out cutting his sentence short.
-EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? He questions.
Though this is bad timing with it being Thanksgiving and everything I was gonna have to tell them sooner or later.
-IM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EMILY FIELDS I repeat.
-OH I HEARD YOU My father says. NO.. NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT he adds.
-IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE DAD YOU CANT TELL ME WHO I CAN AND CANT FALL IN LOVE WITH I state.
I truly don't understand him.
He's all for me marrying a guy that has money and treats me like a queen.
"A King That Loves His Queen" he always says.
But why can't it be A Queen That Loves Her Queen?
-DO YOU HEAR THIS? My dad asks my mom. I SAID NO ALISON AND THAT'S FINAL! He sternly says. I FORBID YOU TO TALK TO HER EVER AGAIN, BREAK IT OFF WITH HER. NOW! He yells.
-NO I say. NO, I LOVE HER. IM IN LOVE WITH HER.
The rage that my father is holding onto right now turns his face a dark shade of red.
-OUT! He says pointing to the door.
-WAIT, WHAT? I ask tearing up, choking on my words.
-I SAID OUT! He yells. I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE.
-WAIT A MINUTE KENNETH SHE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE My mother jumps in.
-MOMMY I cry staring at her.
-ITS YOUR CHOICE ALISON he says. EITHER YOU BREAK IT OFF OR YOU CAN'T STAY HERE ANYMORE My dad says giving me an ultimatum.
The tears begin to flow as I ponder everything in my head.
Do I love Emily that much?
What are you thinking! Of course.
But where will you go?
I have nowhere to go, I have to do it.
A sob escapes my mouth as I realize what I'm about to say.
-NOW ALISON he demands.
-KENNETH STOP My mom mutters at him.
I have to do it.
-GOODBYE I say feeling as if I'm about to faint.
-ALI NO! My mom cries. DON'T DO THIS KENNETH, ALISON STAY THERE she says.
-I LOVE HER I mumble to my mom.
-I KNOW HONEY, JUST WAIT she tells me.
When I turn around to grab my car keys my father snatches them from my hand.
-LEAVE MY CAR he demands.
I sob and cry as I turn around heading for the door.
I hear my mother calling me as I walk down the street but I ignore her.
I finally come to a stop at Wright's Park and Dial a number.
-CAN YOU COME GET ME? I ask as soon as they answer the phone.
Mona's POV
I pull out of Hanna's Driveway after picking her and the girls up.
While driving a voicemail that Alison left comes on the radio in the car.
-WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR AND IM FREEZING?
I roll my eyes as I speed up the car.
Finally in the park I turn the corner to see Alison sitting on the swings.
-YOU TOOK FOREVER Alison snaps.
-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TO ALISON I say smiling at her.
She sighs and hugs me.
-EWW WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask not hugging back.
-THANKS FOR COMING Alison says. YOU DIDN'T TELL EMILY DID YOU? She questions.
-NO, BUT DON'T YOU THINK WE SHOULD? Spencer asks.
-NO Alison says. LETS JUST GO.
We get in the car and pull off in the direction of the bus stop.
Emily's POV
-READY TO GO? My mom questions signing my release papers.
-YEAH I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME IN MY OWN BED I say with a smile. LET ME JUST CALL ALISON FIRST AND LET HER KNOW IM ALRIGHT.
My mother nods her head while Ava helps me out of the bed.
-YOU KNOW I CAN WALK RIGHT? I jokingly question my sister.
Ava glares at me and I throw my hands up in surrender.
-SORRY I mumble.
I pick up the phone and click on Alison's number, calling out.
After the first two rings I'm met with the dial tone.
That's weird, she always picks up.
I call again but it doesn't ring at all this time.
-IS ALISON COMING OVER TONIGHT? my mom questions.
-UH I DON'T KNOW SHE DIDN'T ANSWER I say brushing off the thought of her ignoring me.
Maybe she needs space, Or maybe she's tired of seeing me so much.
Driving down the road that leads to my house I see a familiar car at the bus stop.
As we turn the corner I see Mona, CeCe, Hanna, Aria, Spencer and Alison.
-MOM PULL OVER I tell her.
Seeing the same thing I see she does exactly what I ask.
-WHAT'S GOING ON? I curiously ask seeing Alison trying to scrap together money for a bus ticket.
-ALISON'S DAD KICKED HER OUT CeCe states. I WOULD LET HER STAY WITH ME BUT MY DAD HATES HER.
I look over to Alison and she looks down.
-WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME? I ask my girlfriend.
-I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT US AFTER THEY SAW THE MARKS AND MY DAD TOTALLY FLIPPED she says. HE GAVE ME AN ULTIMATUM TO EITHER LEAVE YOU OR LEAVE HIS HOUSE AND I CHOSE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AS YOU CAN SEE Alison adds. I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO BUT I JUST COULDN'T DO IT she whimpers beginning to cry. I COULD'NT LEAVE YOU she sobs.
I pulled her into my arms, not caring if I hurt myself or not and kiss the top of her head.
-ALI THAT MAKES NO SENSE I tell her. YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO GET ON A BUS AND LEAVE ME.
-ARE YOU GETTING ON OR NOT? The man driving the bus shouts out of the door.
-ARE YOU SURE YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO GO? I ask again.
-IM SURE she quietly quips.
-HELLO??! The driver yells honking his horn.
-CANT YOU SEE WE'RE THINKING HERE! Hanna shouts at him. SHUT UP she growls.
-COME STAY WITH ME I say taking her hands in mine.
-EM, I CAN'T Ali says with tears welling in her big blue eyes.
-NONSENSE ALISON my mother says making us all turn to look at her. IM NOT LETTING YOU GET ON THAT BUS she says getting in the car. GET IN she adds through the window.
Alison looks to me and I smile at her.
-LETS GO HOME I say to her giving her my hand.
Alison takes it and we get in the car.
We watch as the girls drive away before pulling off ourselves.
In the car Alison lays her head in my lap as I play with her golden locks.
-I HAVE NO CLOTHES Alison states. HE WOULDN'T LET ME GET ANYTHING THAT I BOUGHT WITH HIS MONEY, WHICH IS EVERYTHING I OWN she disappointingly says.
-I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING YOU NEED I tell her.
-AWE I WISH I HAD A BOYFRIEND my sister whimpers.
Alison and I laugh and turn to look at her.
-MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE AND YOU'LL HAVE ONE I joke.
Ava slaps my arm and flicks me the finger.
-SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE PAYS MY BILLS she whispers so mom won't hear her.
We laugh in unison as we enter our driveway.
-THANKS PAM Alison says to my mom hugging her.
-NO PROBLEM HONEY, I TOLD YOU IF EMMY LOVES YOU I DO TOO she says. I'LL GO GET DINNER SITUATED mom adds.
-IM GOING OUT WITH BRITTANY Ava yells out.
Though my sister dates any and every guy I always thought her and Brittany had a thing for each other.
The girls and I call them Brittana, using Brittany's name and Ava's middle name which is Santana.
Once she leaves I lead Alison upstairs to what is now Our room.
-HERE I say emptying out some drawers. ONCE WE GET YOU SOME CLOTHES TOMORROW YOUR STUFF CAN GO THERE I tell her.
Alison walks over to me and kisses me before wrapping her arms around me and laying her head on my chest.
-THANK YOU she says. FOR EVERYTHING.
-I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE TO PROTECT YOU I say kissing the top of her head. I LOVE YOU DILAURENTIS I add.
Alison looks up and smiles.
-I THINK I LIKE DILAURENTIS FIELDS BETTER she jokes.
-HMM I hum. ME TOO I say kissing her again.
-I LOVE YOU TOO FIELDS Alison coos.
We wait in our room for dinner watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving.
Once I realize how quiet Alison is I look down to see that she's asleep before even eating dinner.
-IM THANKFUL FOR YOU ALISON DILAURENTIS FIELDS I whisper watching her chest rise and fall.

Awwwwwwwwww 💕
I love Emison😍
I hate Kenneth... pure hate. 😡
Will AliMona finally become friends?
Hopefully.
Enjoy 😊
-D