SLUMBER PARTY

THE NEXT DAY
Alison's POV
-NO ALISON IM NOT SPENDING A WHOLE TWENTY FOUR HOURS WITH THOSE LOSERS CeCe says crossing her arms not giving in.
-CE PLEASE I beg. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP PLEASE GO JUST FOR ME I plead while pouting. I DONT WANNA BE THERE ALONE.
As I sadly look down at my hands I see CeCe thinking about her answer.
She then sighs and rolls her eyes.
-YOU'RE SUCH A BRAT she says dropping her crossed arms to her side.
My eyes bulge and I can feel a scream coming on.
-THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I screech jumping on top of her. I LOVE YOU CHARLOTTE I purposely say.
-SEE..BITCH YOU JUST RUINED YOUR CHANCE she says making me laugh.
-NO! I scream. I'M SORRY I WONT CALL YOU CHARLOTTE AGAIN I say through laughter.
CeCe's eyes meet mine and we both bust out into a fit of laughs.
-I HATE YOU CeCe jokes.
-YOU LOVE ME I say back hitting her with a grape. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE NICE CECE I demand.
-FINE I'LL BE NICE TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND HER FRIENDS my best friend says rolling her eyes getting up off of the bed. LETS GO TO THE GRILLE IM STARVING she says.
I follow behind her and hop in the car.
-SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND I say pulling out of the driveway.
3 HOURS LATER
Emily's POV
I'm sitting in my room waiting and picking out movies for the girls and I to watch.
Tonight is twilight night so we have to watch all of the sequels.
-EMILY? Hanna calls out.
-I'M UP HERE! I yell back.
Seconds later Spencer, Mona, Aria and Hanna come charging into my room.
-WHERE IS AT, MONISTAT Hanna says quoting one of her favorite movies Jennifer's Body.
-HEY I respond laughing at her.
-YOU READY FOR TONIGHT? Spencer questions. TWILIGHT NIGHT she adds.
-YES IT IS AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE TAYLOR LAUTNER WITH HIS SHIRT OFF Mona says applying her juicy passion fruit lip gloss.
-EW JACOB IS CREEPY WEIRD IM TEAM EDWARD Hanna says back to her.
-YEAH I HAVE TO GO WITH MONA ON THIS ONE HAN JACOB IS HOT Aria says.
-I BET YOU THINK HIS DAD IS HOT TOO ARIA Mona jokingly says.
-HAHA FUNNY, ANOTHER EZRA IS OLD JOKE Aria states. JUST SHUT UP she adds.
We all share a laugh at our two short brunette friends before Spencer speaks up.
-I KINDA LIKE EDWARD THOUGH HE'S MYSTERIOUS Spencer says.
-LIKE THAT TOBY KID THAT YOU LIKE FROM UP THE STREET Hanna says through laughter.
Toby Cavanaugh and his family have been my neighbors for a while now.
His mom passed away and his dad got remarried, moving his wife and her daughter Jenna Marshall in with them.
Ever since Spencer dropped her books and he picked them up for her she's been pining over him.
-FUCK OFF HANNA Spencer says flipping her the bird. EMILY WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON? she questions.
I sit down on my bed after making it and think about the question.
-ACTUALLY IM NOT ON EITHER TEAM I say. I HATE BOTH OF THEM I add.
-HOW DIDN'T WE NOTICE THAT YOU'RE GAY? Hanna asks. I MEAN YOU DONT LIKE ZAYN MALIK AND HE'S FRICKIN HOT! I'D LICK HIS HAND she admits.
We all give her a funny confused look before laughing and ignoring her.
Once we're all in our pajamas I hear the door ring.
When I open I'm happy to see Alison but surprised to see her best friend CeCe Drake.
-HEY ALI I say to Alison, smiling as I let them in.
-HEY ALI CeCe says in a weird voice, mimicking me.
Alison slaps her arm and she apologizes.
-HEY EM Alison says hugging me.
As I wrap my arms around her to hug back she slightly gets on her tiptoes to say something in my ear.
-IS IT OK IF I BROUGHT CECE? I DIDN'T WANNA BE ALONE she whispers in my ear causing shivers to go down my spine as her mouth grazes my ear.
I clear my throat and release her from my hug before speaking again.
-YEAH SURE C'MON I say leading them upstairs.
As soon as the three of us reach the top step we bump into Aria.
-HEY EMILY IS THE PIZZA HE... Aria questions stopping what she was saying once her eyes see the two blondes behind me.
There's an awkward silence for a good minute before Aria pulls me to the side.
-EXCUSE US she says pulling me into the laundry closet.
-WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BRINGING THEM HERE! Aria yells at me through whispers.
-I WANT YOU GUYS TO SEE THAT SHE'S NOT A TOTAL BITCH I say to her. ALISON'S REALLY COOL, PLEASE JUST BE NICE AND TRY TO FORGIVE HER FOR WHAT SHE DID TO ME I beg.
-OKAY my shorter best friend says giving in. MONA'S GONNA KILL HER she mutters before we come out the closet.
When we open the door CeCe and Alison are standing there with their arms crossed.
-WHAT DO YOU KNOW? CeCe says. EMILY FIELDS COMING OUT THE CLOSET... SHOCKER! she mumbles earning a glare from her best friend.
I ignore her comments for Alison's sake and lead them into my room.
When we all return the all of the girls except Aria's faces have went stone cold.
-WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE? Mona questions being the first to speak up.
-HI MONA Alison says trying to be nice.
-SHUT UP Mona says to her. EMILY WHY IS SHE HERE? she asks me again.
-BECAUSE SHE'S MY FRIEND AND I INVITED HER I say. SO I'M GONNA ASK YOU GUYS THE SAME THING I ASKED ARIA. PLEASE BE NICE I say intertwining my hands and placing them under my chin begging them.
-WHATEVER is all Mona says still giving Alison the death glare.
-HEY I'M SPENCER BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT BECAUSE IM YOUR NEIGHBOR Spencer states.
-YEAH I KNOW Alison says. BY THE WAY SORRY ABOUT PEPE EATING YOUR FIELD HOCKEY STICK Alison say apologizing to Spencer.
-WAIT WHAT? Spencer quickly questions.
I'm guessing she did not know about that.
-I'M HANNA AND THATS ARIA Hanna says introducing herself and our other friend.
-BLONDIE CeCe says to Hanna. WE MEET AGAIN.
-SERIOUSLY? YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU'RE A BLONDE TOO Hanna quips.
-TOUCHÉ CeCe says. I LIKE YOU BLONDIE CeCe says looking at Hanna.
I think back to what CeCe just said and begin to ask questions.
-WAIT YOU TWO KNOW HANNA? I ask. HANNA HOW DO THEY KNOW YOU?
-ITS COMPLICATED, EM Alison glumly says.
-EM? Mona laughs. HOW CUTE SHE CALLS YOU EM she adds looking between both me and Alison.
-SHUT UP MONA Alison snaps back at her snarky comment.
-OOOH ALISON'S GETTING MAD Mona teases. ARE YOU GONNA HIT ME ALI? She questions with a smile on her face.
I can tell by Alison's facial expression that she is indeed getting mad and I don't want her to leave so I step in.
-THAT'S ENOUGH! I shout turning to see Mona.
Why is she being such a bitch?
-LETS JUST GO TO THE SPA Spencer suggests.
I agree and we all head downstairs, into our cars and to the spa.
Alison's POV
Getting out of the cars we came in we all stop at the Brew for a while before our spa appointments start.
After the Brew we head over to the Rosewood RelaxSpa.
While walking CeCe taps my shoulder and stops me for some reason.
-WHAT? I ask.
-LETS GO CeCe says to me clearly trying to hide something.
-DAMN DILAURENTIS LOOKS LIKE KAHN GOT A REPLACEMENT Mona quips laughing afterwards.
I turn my head to look across the street and there stands my boyfriend and Prudence playing tongue hockey.
Without wanting to show weakness I simply turn around to walk away.
-SHIT Emily mumbles. ALI WAIT! she yells running up to me.
Once she finally reaches me she grabs my hand and turns me around.
-HE'S AN ASSHOLE Emily says. AND HE'S DUMBER THAN A ROCK, I MEAN.. LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THEN LOOK AT PRUDENCE AND TELL ME HE'S NOT STUPID she adds putting a smile on my face.
-YOU KNOW WHAT? LETS GO I WONT LET HIM RUIN MY DAY WITH YOU I say taking her hand walking into the spa.
When we walk in Emily stops walking and let's go of my hand leaving a slight coldness to my palm.
I follow her eyes and see what she's staring at.
I turn to look at Mona and she has this huge smile on her face.

Cliffhanger 😂
Who's at the Spa? 🤔 any theories?
There will be a part two of this chapter coming later tonight
Enjoy 😊
-D