||9||

Most Sunday afternoons Isabelle would be rigorously training with Tony if she wasn't helping Pepper out with copious amounts of paperwork. This one, however, she spent the entire day taking notes, pulling a part the web-shooter she stole from her altercation with Spider-Man last night. She also took notes regarding her experience through the restless night, having obtained his spider senses which, by three o'clock in the afternoon, had already worn off. 

There was an upside to how her body retained different energies and chemical abilities. The downside was that she was given a limited amount of time with said abilities before her body flushed the foreign biochemical footprint from her system. Already, her notebook was filled with scribbles of incoherent writing, footnotes and reminders. From just the small insignificant altercation with Spider-Man who she is yet to figure out, Peter Parker, she had deduced that the 'pyjama' wearing hero was a guy. Most significantly a kid with a scratchy voice, which ruled out the possibility that he was a senior attending Midtown. 

Another list of notes she made was that his reflexes were most likely incredible due to the heightened senses, which gave her a head due to her not being used to hearing and seeing things in great depth. In fact, she didn't need her glasses at all for the entire time she had the heightened abilities. But now since they were long gone out of her system, they were back on her face. 

He could stick to walls, making it easy to climb up straight angled buildings but she was doubtful that anyone with that ability would try testing it out in the open. And most importantly he had created small devices - the web shooters - that emitted some form of chemical adhesive that allowed him to swing from building to building. As of now, she was conducting several hypotheses' to uncover what exactly the chemical substance was. Writing down formulas of sort to get some idea what other chemicals were used to create it. 

As her phone buzzed relentlessly she considered ignoring it for a moment, letting it ring out a little longer before she sighed and decided to pick it up. "Hey," Isabelle answered tiredly, putting the phone on loud speaker before continuing her notes and formulas. "Oh, you sound terrible. Rough night? Party hard?" Tony's voice 'graced' her as she pursed her lips in thought, writing down a formula. "Rough? Yes. Party? No. I met our red and blue friend last night." 

"Ohh... so that's why you wanted the thruster boots... well?" She was taken aback slightly, sure that she would get scolded for intervening the masked hero and using his tech to do so. "well I -- I uh... I kicked his ass..." She smiled to herself, putting the pen down on her notebook and leaning back in her seat, letting her brain relax as she felt it pulsating madly in her head. "Gotta say, I'm impressed... but then again, this spider-guy thinks it's acceptable to wear Pyjamas to fight crime so..." 

Isabelle laughed awkwardly, accepting Tony's strange 'proud dad' moment as a compliment with a blush on her face. "But, I managed to get a hold of his powers, I wrote some notes and stole a device he uses to create these... 'webs'... Whoever this guy is, he's gotta have extreme reflexes... Whatever happened to him, his senses are off the charts, I could hear conversations from three rooms away as if they were in this room with me. I could see things beyond what I usually can, and could climb walls." 

"Climb Walls?" Tony repeated, unsure if he heard correctly. "Climb Walls. Yeah, but he's just a kid... could easily be mistaken as a girl with his voice." She confirmed, picking up the pen and twirling it around her fingers while she waited for a response from Tony. He wasn't usually the type to be rendered speechless, but he was incredibly proud and impressed by Isabelle's initiative and effort. "You've come a long way from where you were six months ago, Isabelle... it sounds like you've got everything under control - You still want those student timetables and names?"