1✍️

[653 words]
Zayn was tired. It was a long drive from Bradford to London. Nearly 4 hours just sitting in the car with his parents and his sisters. They were all chatting and talking about how excited they are to move to London or that they'll miss their friends, but not Zayn. He just sat in the backseat and reads his favorite book. For the twelfth time.
Zayn won't miss anyone. He doesn't have any friends. And he doesn't think that he'll make friends in London. He was always alone.
Yeah he had his parents and siblings who loved him endlessly and he loved them too. But he still felt lonely.
"Zayn honey, we arrived." Tricia told her son, opening his door. Zayn looked up from his book, just to see Safaa and Waliyha running to the front door of their new home. His dad walked to the transporter with their furniture which had just parked behind them. Zayn closed his book and yawned. He climbed out of the backseat and slowly walked to their new house. It was way bigger than the old one and his mom told him that they had a big ass backyard, which was the only thing Zayn is really excited about. His sisters had already opened the door and were now running through the big house to explore their new home.
It looks quite nice
Zayn thoughts as he entered the big house. Everything looked bright and huge and it was absolutely beautiful.

Zayn heard his sisters upstairs, calling for him to see his new room

Zayn heard his sisters upstairs, calling for him to see his new room. Zayn looked around one last time and then went upstairs. Saafa, Waliyha and Zayn all got their own rooms and Zayn even had his own bathroom. His room looked basic but still comfy. It had a huge window facing the backyard with a bench in front.

Zayn sat down on the bench, looking out of the window, just to see a beautiful garden with a huge oak

Zayn sat down on the bench, looking out of the window, just to see a beautiful garden with a huge oak. He could already imagine himself sitting there and reading books all day. And if it's raining, he would just sit right here, drinking tea or hot chocolate and doing what he loved most. Reading.

Suddenly Zayn's door swung open and two tall men came in, carrying his stuff. "You can leave the boxes here, thank you" Zayn said friendly and watched the men setting the boxes on the floor and leaving the room shortly after.
Nearly two hours later all of Zayn's stuff was in his room and he was unpacking his things, until his mom called for dinner. He went downstairs to see his family already sitting on the huge dining table and waiting for him. "Hey" he greeted as he sat down.
"Hi honey. Have you come far with unpacking your stuff?" His mum asked as she put some fries on his plate.
"Yeah i think I'm gonna be done tomorrow evening."
"That's good. When you're done you can help your sisters and your mother, so that this house looks good by the end of the week." His dad said and took a sip of his coke after that. Zayn just nodded and listened as his sisters, starting to tell about how excited they are to go to school next week.
Zayn wasn't excited though. He knew that it's gonna be the same as in his old school. He won't have friends and maybe some dumb jocks will pick on him for reading all the time. He's used to it.

After diner Zayn went to bed, but he couldn't sleep. He didn't know why though. Maybe it's because deep inside, he wanted to have friends in his new school and not be the freak for once. And maybe, just maybe he wanted to get a boyfriend who loves him just the way he was.

*******************

Okay that's the first chapter and I'm not very proud of it but I'll try. Hope you guys like it even though it sucks:)