Thirty two

[733 words]
Liam and Zayn walked into the Frozen Yoghurt Shop in the mall and went straight to the counter to order their froyo.
After they got their orders, with many toppings, they sat down in an empty booth.

"You know, you didn't had to pay for me Liam.", Zayn said before putting the spoon in his mouth.
"I know.", Liam just shrugged while smirking and watching Zayn eat his Froyo for a few seconds before starting to eat his own.

"So...", Liam started after a few minuets.
Zayn looked up to him, his eyebrows raised as a sign for Liam to go on.

"Do you have any plans tonight? I mean we can go to the cinema or something if you like.", Liam asked with a warm smile on his lips.

"First you're taking me to the Frozen Yogurt shop and now you want to go see a movie with me? Sounds like a date to me.", Zayn asked with one brow raised. He had a sudden rush of confidence out of nowhere, but Liam liked that about Zayn. He liked how the younger guy was always shy and blushed a lot but also got those moments like now, where he was cheeky and kind of flirting.

"Well it could be.", Liam replied smirking, which made Zayn blush immediately.
There's the shy Zayn again.
Liam thought smiling.

"Oh, ehm y-yeah, i think I'd like to go see a movie with you Li.", Zayn answered, still blushing.

"So it's a date.", Liam stated and Zayn just smiled and nodded.

They both finished their froyo and then left the mall to get to go to the cinema.
It wasn't far away, so they decided to walk.

15 minuets later they arrived at the cinema and Liam held the door open for Zayn.

"So you're all gentleman today, Payne?", Zayn asked flirting while walking past the older guy.
"Well what can I say, I'm a classic man.", Liam said winking.

"Yeah, with charm like a leprechaun.", Zayn laughed, referring to the song.
[A/N: That's the song I attached🙃]

They both started laughing like crazy.
The queue in front of them got smaller and smaller, so Liam asked Zayn what movie he'd like to watch.

"So what do you wanna watch? Jumanji, Annabelle 2 or Blade Runner?"

"Well I haven't watched the old Blade runner and I'm sure as hell not gonna watch Annabelle so I'll take Jumanji. I mean, i love Kevin Hart."

"Good, I'm glad you chose that one, because I've already seen Blade runner and ist kinda boring and I'm really not keen on watching Annabelle 2. Louis made me watch the first one with him and I swear we couldn't sleep for days."

Zayn chuckled at that. He found it cute, that Liam admitted to him that he's scared of the movie, but the fact that Louis was scared too, was hilarious. The older guy always acted all tough and 'manly', so it was nice to know that he gets scared of movies too.

Liam payed the tickets for them both and when they went to get some popcorn and drinks, Zayn persisted on paying for it, since Liam had already bought froyo and the tickets for him.

After they got the popcorn, they went upstairs to go into the right room, where their movie was about to play.

Liam had bought tickets in the last row, in the middle, which were, much to Zayn's surprise, double seats, which means that there wasn't an arm rest between them.

They both sat down and talked till the lights went off, signaling that the movie was starting.

Half through the movie, Liam did the basic 'pretending-to-yarning-and-putting-his-arm-over-his-shoulder'-thing, which made Zayn giggle, but the younger guy ended up snuggled into Liam's muscular chest.

When the movie was finish, they took the bus back to their neighborhood. They walked to their houses and awkwardly stood in front of each other, trying to find the best way to say goodbye.

"So Ehm, I had much fun today.", Liam started, with his hands in his front pockets.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks Liam.", Zayn said, before standing on his tip toes and pecking Liam's check and then quickly walking to his house.

Liam shook his head smiling while walking to his own house.

Man, that kid really has you twisted.

*********************************

New update🙃

Hope you guys like it🧡

I think I'm gonna make the chapters shorten and then try to update more often.

Hope you guys have a good week💫🖤