Thirty four

[422 words]
~Monday

When Harry walked into the class room on Monday morning he was met with a very tired Zayn, who was already sitting on his seat at the window. His arms were laying on the table and he had rested his head on them, eyes closed.

"Hey Zayn, why so sleepy?", Harry asked as he approached his best friend and sat down on his seat next to him.

Zayn barely opened one eye to glance at the green eyes boy, before closing it again and mumbling:
"Didn't sleep well last night. Actually I didn't sleep well since Friday."

"Friday? When we were shopping for my date with Louis? And then we met Louis and Liam and you and Liam ended up having a date but you say it wasn't a date and Liam says it was a pre-dating date?"

Zayn just hummed. A small smile, that he couldn't stop, was forming on his lips when he thought back to the time he had spend with Liam and them texting in the evening.

"Is that why you can't sleep? Are you insecure or anything? Di-did anything happen?", Harry asked slightly worried, already having the worst case scenario in his head.

"What? No, it's not because of Liam, well kind of, but it isn't his fault.", Zayn said quickly to defend Liam. Liam hasn't done anything wrong (besides from nearly beating  Justin to dead after he had kissed Zayn) and he wasn't the reason that Liam wasn't sleeping.
The reason for his sleepless nights were his nightmares that are formed out of the memories of his past relationship and how it had ended.
His ex boyfriend was the one who had done something (a lot) wrong, but Zayn hasn't told Harry about it, so how could the boy with the brown curls know.

"Wait what, what do you mean with that? I don't ge-"
Harry was cut off by their teacher entering the room and starting the lesson. Zayn didn't bother to sit up straight, it's not like their teacher cares about what the students were doing. He had a few people who always answered his questions and in the end the students were responsible for their marks so he didn't really give a shit.

After the teacher had explained what they were gonna do this lesson, Harry bowed down to Zayn.
"You gonna tell me at lunch, okay.", he whispered.

Zayn just hummed in agreement, already off to his way into dreamland.
Hopefully with better dreams that the past few nights.

*********************************

Short one:)

How y'all doing?