Twenty seven

[1160 words]
"I need to talk to Zayn.", was the first Liam said when all what had happened the night before came back to him.

"You already did, Li. Last night. I just told you th-"

"Yeah I know. But he was still intoxicated. What if he hates me now that he's sober. He can't hate me. I need to talk to him. I'm gonna go to him right now."

"Whoa, calm down Mate. He won't hate you. You were drunk and shit and you already told him that you're sorry, but if you want to make sure I'll text Harry and see if they're awake and then he can find out if Zayn really hates you.", Louis suggested when Liam stood up to go see the raven haired boy.

"Okay, you're right. They might be still asleep. I mean, what time is it?"

"Nearly ten. Still wondering how you are already walking around. Seeing what you drank last night I thought I might had to check if you're still awake.", Louis chuckled and pulled out his phone.

Liam sat back down and poured some more cereals into his bowl with milk.

When Zayn woke up the others weren't with him on the sofa anymore.
He rubbed his eyes, yawned and sat up. He blinked a few times and looked around. He heard voices and laughter coming from the kitchen, so he stood up and walked over to his friends.

"Morning", he said when he entered the room.

"Zayn, you're awake.", Cara cheered and patted the spot next to her.
"Are you hangover? Do you need an aspirin? Oh and sorry that we searched through your cabinets and drawers but I had a big ass headache and didn't want to wake you up and Cara and Harry were just hungry so they grabbed some cereals.", Kendall said smiling while holding up a glass of water and a pack of painkillers.

"Do you want some Zayn? I mean those are your cereals and stuff. I mean not yours like yours but yours like your family's, ya know?", Harry asked while raising his bowl.

Zayn chuckled at his best friend.
"Nah, I'm not really hungry and thanks Kenny, but my head is fine. And I don't mind that you went through the cabinets and stuff. And thanks for not waking me up I think i needed some sleep after last night."

"So you don't have any blackouts? You remember everything?", Cara asked while continuing eating her cereals.

"Yeah, everything.", he said while looking down and biting his lip.

Zayn walked over to the cabinets and took out a mug. "Does someone want some tea?"
The others nodded and Zayn took out some more mugs.

When the tea was ready he sat down next to Cara at the table.

They did a bit of small talk until Harry's phone vibrated on the table. And again and again. He picked it up and looked at the messages he had received.

Boobear💙🐻💍
How are you babe? ❤️

Boobear💙🐻💍
Hangover much?

Boobear💙🐻💍
Are you all awake? Li wants to know if Zayn hates him

Boobear💙🐻💍
I don't think so but he asked me sooo🤷‍♂️🙃

"It's Louis. He said that Liam wants to know if Zayn hates him.", Harry said, keeping his eyes clued to his phone and typing a reply to his boyfriend.

Babe💚👑🐸
Hello Lou🧡

Babe💚👑🐸
I'm fine:) took some paynekillers