42✍️

[1860 words]
Louis opened the door with a cup of beer in his hand and big smile on his face.
"Hey guys. I'm glad you finally arrived.", he was wearing a Captain America costume.

", he was wearing a Captain America costume

"Nice costume.",said Cara while entering the house.

"thanks. And I see what you guys did here.", he said while looking at Harry who was now leaning at him.

"But your costumes are great too.", he said to Cara, Kendall and Zayn while putting his arm around Harry's waist.

"Thanks. By the way, where are Niall and Ed? I wanna see their costumes.", Kendall asked.

"Yeah and where's Liam? He needs to see Zayn's ass in that tight suit.", Cara said smirking which caused Louis to chuckle and Zayn to blush. His cheeks had the same color as his cheeks.

"Ed and Niall are in the kitchen where the beer is.", Louis said while raising the red cup in his hand.
"And Liam was in the living room a few minutes ago. And I'm sure he'll like your costume Zayn.", Louis winked and Zayn blushed even harder.

"Well, I think we should go to Ed and Niall first.", Zayn said while biting his lip.

"Yeah so that Zayn can get something to drink and hopefully bring up some courage.", Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever.", Zayn said while walking towards the kitchen. He had never been to Louis' house but he still found the kitchen very quickly.

The others had caught up with him and they were now all standing in the big kitchen.

"Hey guys.", said Niall while walking to them. Ed looked up and quickly followed Niall.

"And do you like my costume?", asked the blonde boy while grinning widely.

"What are you supposed to be? Captain Ireland?", Zayn chuckled.

"Yes. You're the first person to guess it. You deserve a drink for that.", said Niall happily while going to the kitchen counter where all the hard stuff was standing and started to fix a drink for Zayn.

", said Niall happily while going to the kitchen counter where all the hard stuff was standing and started to fix a drink for Zayn