45

Zayn was awakened by a knock on his door, causing him to shoot up from where he was sleeping on Liam's bare chest.

"Boys! Dinner is ready.", his mom yelled before walking away from the door, probably to get Zayn's sisters.

The boys both let out their breaths they were holding, afraid Tricia would walk in on them.

"Shoulda have put on a shirt, hm?", Liam chuckled after a while of them just sitting on Zayn's bed.

"I mean, if she had walked in on us then, it would have been lot less awkward than if she had walked in on us just now, don't ya think."

Zayn just chuckled and shook his head.
"We should head downstairs before she comes again. And I'm quite hungry."

"Yeah me too, I'm starving. All I had was some Halloween candy from Louis' sisters.", Liam said while putting his shirt back on.

"You had candy for breakfast?"

"Well it wasn't really morning when I woke up so more like candy for lunch."

"Yeah cuz that makes it more healthy.", Zayn said while playfully rolling his eyes.

They fixed their messy hair before heading downstairs.

Liam's Mom was standing at the stove, stirring something and Zayn's sisters were already seated at the dinning table. Tricia placed the plates on the table and then went over to Karen to help her with the food.

Shortly after they all sat on the table and started eating. Liam at next to Zayn who was getting more and more nervous.

"So what did you guys do in that room all day?", Tricia asked while starting to eat.

Zayn started blushing so he gazed down at the pasta in front of him, hoping that Liam would give a reasonable answer.

"Nothing. Just talking and stuff.", Liam said while taking a sip of his water.

Halfway through dinner Liam placed his large hand on Zayn's thigh.
Zayn could feel the heat from Liam's Hand flowing through his body and he immediately felt safe and comfortable.

After dinner the Payne's went home and after helping his mom with the dishes Zayn went back into his room.

He sat down on his bed. The bed where he and Liam has made out and cuddled just a few hours early.
Zayn grabbed his phone from the nightstand. It was already 7:49 pm and to his surprise Zayn had a couple of notifications. He still wasn't used to people texting him even though he lived here for a couple of months already.

(7) unread messages in 3 chats:

(2)
Hazza💚💋
My first period is canceled tomorrow

Hazza💚💋
Is it alright if we talk during lunch break??

Zaynie💖💫
Ofc

Zaynie💖💫
See you then xx

(4)
Cara💜💎
ZAYN

Cara💜💎
WE NEED TO TALK TMR‼️‼️

Cara💜💎
YOU GOT SOME SERIOUS EXPLAINING TO DO MISTER

Cara💜💎
👀👀

Zayn👅💙
What?

Zayn👅💙
What did I do??

Zayn👅💙
I didn't do anything

Zayn👅💙
R u mad??

(1)
Kendall💜✨
Ooohh Zayniee☺️☺️☺️

Z💎
Oooohh Kenny?? What's going on? Why is everybody sending me weird texts??

Z💎
I'm so fucking confused

Zayn was really confused by the messages he had received from his friends. He also didn't know why Harry would Wand to talk to him.  They talked everyday and spend most of their lunch breaks together, so why would Harry need to text him for that?

His phone vibrated in his hand.

(1) new messages from 'Kendall💜✨"

Kendall💜✨
What? Who's sending you weird messages??

Another message popped up

Kendall💜✨
I was talking about you and Liam making out at Louis party last night☺️💋

Zayn could feel his cheeks heat up.

Z💎
Oh

Z💎
Harry and Cara; do they know, too?

Z💎
& why do know?? Who told u??

Z💎
Who else knows about it??

typing...

Kendall💜✨
Well I saw you and Liam holding hands in the hallway remember? Before Bella dragged us to truth or dare

Kendall💜✨
And Calum said that you two were making out on the dance floor

Kendall💜✨
Calum's Luke's boyfriend. He was dressed as Donatello from the Ninja turtles

Z💎
Oh yeah I forgot and yeah I know Calum

Kendall💜✨
Yeah and I don't think that too many people know about it

Z💎
Oh okay good:)

After replying to Kendall he placed his phone down and got his Laptop from his desk to watch some Netflix.

After watching a couple of episodes of RuPaul's Drag Race he brushed his teeth and went to bed.
He was just about to fall asleep when his phone vibrated on his bed side table.

(2) new messages from 'Liam🤗🌼'

Liam🤗🌼
Goodnight babyboy

Liam🤗🌼
See you tomorrow xx

Zayn smiled at his phone before putting it down again and falling asleep.

*********************************

Happy New Year to all of you☺️❤️

May 2019 be a good one ☝🏾✨

Any wishes for this story?👀

XX