Thirty

[932 words]
When Liam walked into school the next day people reacted differently. Some approached him as always, with waving or bro-hugging him. Others just admired him from the distance, wishing they'd be his boy/girlfriend or just be friends with him in general. But a few people glared at him with disgust, hate it even fear in their eyes.
Everyone knew what had happened at his party. Even the people that weren't at it.
People talk. Even more when it's about a party at the house of the most popular student of the whole school.

There were even two videos of Liam beating up Justin and Justin being carried out by the paramedics.

One of Justin's best friend, Troye, even tried to attack Liam, but luckily he was stopped by another of Justin's closer friends.

Liam tried to ignored all the glares. His friends had already told most of the people what the reason behind his outburst was and he knew that Justin would be recovered soon.

He met Louis and Niall at his locker and they all walked to the gym. They had football practice in the first period and since it was already cold outside, since it was nearly November, they trained in the sports hall.

"You know, people will forget that you beat up Justin. I mean something new will happen. That's high school man.", Niall told Liam as an attempt to cheer his friend up.
"Yeah, remember when everyone thought that Megan was pregnant? Two weeks later half of the people didn't even know who Megan was.", Louis said.
"Yeah, but Megan wasn't pregnant. It was just a rumor. But I did beat Justin. It isn't a rumor. I did it. And people won't forget it in two weeks. Some even hate me.", Liam said without even looking at his best friends.

"Okay but for real,m. The only people that hate you are this Troye guy, Bella, and the rest of Justins closer friends. And a few other people that, for some weird reason, like Justin more than you. I mean yeah, I used to like him too, but when he started to battle you and shit this boy died for me. And most people on this school were sick of his bullshit too, so no worries Li. You're still the most loved guy in this school and nothing will change it.", Louis said encouragingly.
"Yeah, Lou's right. I mean you didn't kill him.", Niall chuckled and Liam couldn't prevent the small smile from appearing on his lips.

When they entered the changing room they were greeted by their other friends and team mates Calum, Luke, Josh and Andy.
While getting dressed they all told Liam that he shouldn't worry about the few glares he was receiving and that it would be forgotten in no time.
Liam just nodded but still had a strange feeling in his tummy.
But on the other side, most people were probably just a bit surprised and caught of guard by his action.
He was always kind to everyone (who was kind to him and his mates too) and he's never been in a fight before.
Only on the field he once had a little fight with an player of the other team, but it was quickly ended by the referee.

During the practice Liam could finally get his head free and focus on playing. At the end of the lesson the coach called all of them to do an announcement.

"So boys, the next game isn't that important, but the game two weeks after that is really important for the qualification to the quarterfinals.
And since we have a straight streak without one loose, I think you guys can make it this year to win this. So keep practicing and then we won't have any struggles to get into the finals. Now go and get some showers.", he announced and the team cheered before walking to the showers.

"Liam. Can I talk to you for a second?", the coach asked and Liam slowly walked up to him. He knew what would coming and he was a bit afraid.
Would he get kicked out of the team for what had happened?

"Liam, I cut right to the case. I saw what happened. With you and Justin. And Louis already told me what the circumstances were, so I just want to tell you, that you're a good guy and the best player on the team, I mean you're team captain for a reason. But I just want to make sure that something like that won't happen again. I mean yeah, it happened out of school, but still. I need to trust you and know that you won't attack one of your rivals."

"Yes, yes of course. Something like that will never happen again coach, I swear.", Liam rushed out, glad that the couch didn't kick him out.

"Good. I mean I know that it was just a bad situation, with Justin trying to steal you boyfriend and stuff."

"He- he isn't my boyfriend.", Liam said while biting his lip.

"Not yet.", the coach winked before walking back to his office.

Liam just smiled and finally walked to the showers.

Liam couldn't forgot what his coach had said though.

Not yet

Liam remember what had happened back in Zayn's kitchen. He was about the kiss the boy and he would have done that if his stupid phone hadn't interrupted them.

And with that, Liam made the purpose of kissing the younger guy. He didn't know when, but he knew that he would do it.

********************************

Should I do another character information for all the other characters and not just the boys?🙃 I'll probably gonna do it anyway

It's nearly 2018 which means that 2017 is finally over. Thank god 🙏🏾

Anyway, i hope you guys like it ☺️🧡