44

[1045 words]
When he arrived at home, first thing he did was taking a shower. When he was finally wearing fresh clothes he went downstairs to get something to eat. His mom was sitting at the kitchen table with some of her housewife friends, including Karen Payne.

"Hey Zayn, how was your night, darling? Did you have fun?", his mom asked while her friends were all looking at the teenager.

"Yeah it was nice, I'm just hungry. And still a bit tired.", Zayn said while blushing slightly. He felt kind of weird looking at Mrs. Payne after making out with her son the night before.

"Yeah, Louis just texted and said that Liam was still asleep so I shouldn't expect him home before 3 pm.", Mrs. Payne chuckled.

After chatting with the housewives for a while Zayn made him self a bowl of cereals and with that he went into the living room were his sisters were watching 'Family Guy'.

"Hey Zaynie, how was the party?", his youngest sister asked while looking at her big brother.

"It was nice. We had a lot of fun. But Harry, Cara, Kendall and I all slept in a small bed together so it wasn't that comfortable but otherwise it was good. How was your party?", Zayn asked while munching on his cereals.

"It was nice. It was just a small slumber party with a few girls from our classes. We watched some Halloween movies and played some games. Alice from my school puked because she had too many sweets.", his other sister laughed.

"Sounds like an awesome party.", Zayn laughed.

After putting his empty bowl in the dishwasher he went into his room with the intention to take a quick nap. But when he woke up it was already 2:37pm.

He checked his phone to see that Harry has texted him, saying that he wanted to talk to Zayn before classes tomorrow.

Still a bit exhausted, he stood up and went to his desk to do a bit of schoolwork. He put on some calming music and started studying until he heard a soft nock on his door.
He paused the song and called for the person to enter. It was his mom.

"Honey I made hot chocolate for the girls and thought you'd like some, too."

"Thanks mom, that's great.", Zayn smiles while taking the hot cup out of his mom's hands.

After his mom had left his room he decided to read a bit.
Since it was already November it was way to cold to go and read outside, so Zayn went up to his window and sat down and started reading.
About 40 minutes there was another knock on his door.

"Come in.", Zayn called, looking up from his book just to see Liam stepping into his room.
The older boy was wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a tight black shirt which showed of his toned chest and abs.

"So that's your room. I like it.", Liam smiled while leaning onto the closed door with his hands lazily in his pockets.

"Liam! What are you doing here?", Zayn asked shocked while putting his book down and standing up, slowly walking towards Liam and standing a few feet away from him.

"Well I just came home from Louis' but my Dad's at work and my wasn't there either so I had to call her cuz I don't have my keys with me. She told me to come here because apparently our mom's are gonna cook together tonight and since I really wasn't keen on hanging out with couple of housewives your mom told me where your room is, so yeah.", Liam explained while stepping closer to the smaller boy.
"I hope you don't mind me being here.", Liam said while resting his hands on Zayn's hips.

"Of course not.", Zayn whispered and put his hands on Liam's chest. He looked up into Liam's eyes and he could feel his cheeks heating up.

Liam smiled down at him before leaning in and kissing the dark haired boy.
The kiss was passionately and got more and more heated.
Liam's tongue brushed against Zayn's lip, begging for entrance, which the younger boy granted immediately.
After a few minutes of making out that felt like hours Liam picked Zayn up and placed him on his hips. The younger boy's legs were slung around Liam's hips and he turned around until Zayn's back was pressed at the closed door.

Liam let his hands wander under Zayn's shirt, feeling his hot skin.

Zayn's hands were placed in Liam's hair, slightly tugging at it, which was driving Liam crazy.

He placed his hands under Zayn's bum and carried him to his bed where he gently put Zayn down, kneeling on top of him. He held himself up with his hands that were placed next to Zayn's head.

After a while Liam pulled away, to take of his own shirt. They were both breathing heavily and it felt like the air around them was burning.
Zayn pulled Liam's face closer and kissed him again deeply.

Liam then went on planting small wet kisses on Zayn's jaw, making his way down to the younger boys neck, who was a moaning mess under him.
"Can I take off your shirt?", Liam asked in a husky voice.
"Yes.", Zayn answered before biting his lips and watching Liam take of his shirt and continuing planting kisses on his chest and belly.

He stopped at Zayn's waist and went back up to kiss the younger boy again. He didn't wanted to take things to fast but the younger boy and his soft moans were killing him and he could feel his pants getting tighter.

"I think we should stop now, before I'm loosing control because our mom's are downstairs. Don't want them to walk in on us.", Liam said softly while brushing Zayn's cheek.

The younger boy just nodded and grabbed his shirt to put it back on.
Liam laid down next to him and pulled him to his chest. He played with Zayn's hair while the dark haired boy wrapped his armes around Liam's torso. He put his head on Liam's chest and felt his eyes becoming heavier, while listening to Liam's calming heartbeat.

******************

I finally updated ❣️

Hope you guys like it💋