14✍️

[628 words]
~Monday~
When Zayn walked into school on Monday, he was greeted by an Irish boy, who had a sandwich in his hand. Well, the half of it was already in his mouth.

"Hey Zayn, how are you mate?", he said after finishing his sandwich

"I'm fine what about you, Niall?", Zayn asked. He was a bit taken back, because it was the first time that Niall talked to him without Harry, Cara or Kendall being around.
Zayn wasn't quite used to people talking to him, without their friends being around.

Back in Bradford, no one talked to Zayn. Not voluntary. After what had happened, they had all turned their backs on Zayn. Even his best friend Max started to ignore him.

"I'm perfectly fine. Feeling amazing today. Had a bombāss sandwich for breakfast and my subjects today are quit chilly. After school we have football practice and after that I'll go and grab some pizza with Louis, Harry and some other guys. Wanna join us?"
"Eh I don't know. Don't want to annoy you. I mean I don't even know most of the guys from the team."
"Ah c'mon mate. Harry will be there too and it's time that you should meet the others. They are all nice. I promise."
Zayn thought about it for a few moments.
"I don't know Niall. I-", Zayn was trying to decline the offer, but he was interrupted by the fake-blonde guy, yelling across the hallway.
"HARRY MATE. COME OVER HERE."
Harry turned around, as he heard his friend call for him. He said goodbye to the girl he was talking to and walked over to his friends.
"Hey Niall, what's up? Oh hey Zayn, i didn't know you were here too.", Harry smiled as he hugged his friends.
"Hey Harry. I asked Zayn if he wants to come and eat pizza with us after practice."
"Oh my god! Yeah that's a great idea. Why didn't I ask you anyways? But yeah it's a good idea. We can watch them practice and then go to Mario's. You have to join us Z!"
Zayn bit his bottom lip while overthinking it.
"Okay. I'm gonna text my mom and tell her that I won't be home for lunch."
"Fantastic!", Harry smiled happily, before starting to talk to Niall.
Zayn took his phone out of his pocket to text his mom.

The bell rang a few minutes later and the three of them walked to their first period.
During the englisch lesson, Zany felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. He fished it out and unlooked it.

Liam⚽️
I heard that you'll join us later😊🍕

Zayn narrowed his brow as he read Liam's text. How could he know this? I agreed to go with them just 20 minuets ago and they don't have this lesson together.

Zayn📚
How can you already know that?

Liam⚽️
Harry texted Louis and he told me.

Zayn📚
Oh okay:)

Liam⚽️
But shouldn't you be focusing on class young boy?🤔🌚

Zayn📚
Could say the same about you🙃

Liam⚽️
Free period:)

Zayn📚
O

Zayn📚
But lesson is sooo boring right now. I'm gonna die out of boredom 😩

Liam⚽️
Only 20 mins left. You'll make it.

Liam⚽️
I believe in you Z;)

Zayn blushed a bit at Liam's text and a small smile made its way on his face.
Liam and him kept texting the whole period.
Harry noticed his best friend staring and smiling at his phone. But he didn't say anything. He was happy as long Zayn was happy.
And the curly haired boy did already knew who his friend was texting too, since Louis told him, that Liam was also smiling at his phone.

Harry really wanted Liam and Zayn to date. And he wasn't the only one.

******************

Short filler😶

Hope you still like it:)

But there will be some Ziam action in the next chapter.

And Larry.

Sorry for not updating as often as I used to. I was really busy with school

But my fall vacation starts on Friday so I'll probably update more🙃

AND

I thank you so much for +400 reads and +90 votes!! I love you guys so much!! You make me sooo happy💖💫

Hope you all have a lovely day💖🖤