18✍️

[1121 words]

~Friday 2pm~

Zayn was in his room, packing some clothes in his backpack as his mom walked in.
"Hey honey, just wanted to ask when you'll be picked up.", Tricia said while sitting down on her son's bed.
"Harry's mom will drive us and she'll be here around half six. After that we gonna drive to Cara's and pick her and Kendall up.", Zayn said, while walking into his bathroom and getting his toothbrush and hairbrush.
"Oh, do you think Harry's mom has time to come in for a bit? I'd really love to meet her."
"Sure, I'll ask Harry. Maybe they can come a bit earlier and stay for tea.", Zayn suggested and his mom nodded with a smile. She was really looking forward to meeting the mother of his son's best friend.

Zaynie💖💫
My  mom wants to meet yours so she invited you to have some tea before we'll go to the game

Zaynie💖💫
If that's okay for her I mean

Hazza💚💋
Yess Of course!

Hazza💚💋
My mom'd Love to meet yours:))

Hazza💚💋
We'll be at yours around 5 ?

Zaynie💖💫
Yeah that's great:) c u later

Zayn told his mom that Harry and his mom would come at 5 and Tricia quickly rushed out of her son's room, to bake a cake.

When Zayn was finish with packing his stuff, he started doing his homework for the next week.
When he was done, it was already 4:21pm and he decided to go outside and read a bit.
He walked through the kitchen, where his mom was already setting the dining table, and walked through the door into the backyard. Zayn sat down unter he huge oak and started to read. He wondered why Liam wasn't outside, since he plays football in his backyard everyday, when the weather is nice, but then he remembered that he's at football practice at school, because their team had to get ready for the big match tonight.

When Zayn went back inside it was already 4:57 and he was sure that Harry and his mom would be there in a few moments, since Harry's always on time.
Zayn sat his book down on the counter and grabbed his phone which he had left there.
Back in Bradford he never received any message except from his family.
But here he always got many messages.

He saw that he had 4 new texts
{A/N: the texts in the [] are the ones he's received and after them he responses}and immediately went to check Liam's first.

[Liam⚽️]
Hope I'll see you later at the game;)

[Liam⚽️]
Gonna need my lucky charm 🍀

Zayn📚
I'll be there:)

[Justin😊]
Looking forward to see you later:)

Zayn💛
Same🙃 we'll be there at 6:30 I think

Justin😊
Great:)

Justin😊
The game starts at 6:45

[Cara💜💎]
If Harry wants to watch the notebook again tonight I'm gonna slap him🙄

Zayn👅💙
😂😂😂

Zayn👅💙
Can we watch Kingsman?

Cara💜💎
Yesss

Cara💜💎
We should go and watch the new one together