2✍️

[617 words]
It was already 12pm when Zayn woke up. He went to his window, just to saw the huge backyard and a blue sky. He smiled. It was perfect.
After taking a shower and having lunch with his family, Zayn grabs his favorite book and a blanket and went outside. He sat down on the blanket and starts reading.
Two hours later he heard a loud noise. He looked up from his book, but he didn't saw where the noice came from, so he continued reading. A few moments later he was interrupted again. The noise repeated and it took Zayn some time to figure out what it was. His neighbor was kicking a ball against the fence. Zayn thought about asking him to stop or to go back inside, but he told himself, that the neighbor kid was just bored and it was sunny so he didn't want to go back inside.  Zayn continued reading and he tried his best to ignore the sound of a ball being kicked against the fence, but 30 minutes later Zayn had enough. He put his book down and stood up. He walked to the fence, ready to ask that kid to stop but when he finally arrived, he was shocked. The neighbor kid wasn't really a kid. Zayn thought he would be a six year old boy but he wasn't. On the other side of the fence was a tall, good looking guy. He had brown hair and brown eyes and he looked really muscular. Zayn had to admit, he was handsome as fūck.

The guy kept kicking the ball against the fence, not even noticing Zayn

The guy kept kicking the ball against the fence, not even noticing Zayn. And Zayn just stood there and stared at him. He felt shy and he didn't know how to ask him to stop. After a few more seconds Zayn gathered himself and spoke silently. "Ehm, e-excuse me."
Nothing. The beautiful stranger continues.
Zayn took all his courage to speak a little bit louder.
"Excuse me, but can you please stop kicking the ball against the fence? I'm trying to read a book."

"Well that's not my problem, nerd.", was all the guy said. Eyes glued to the ball, not even looking up.
Zayn froze. He didn't know what to say or do. He just stared again.
"So you just gonna stare at me? Thought you had a book to read.", the guy said with a smirk on his face. Zayn's face turned bright read and he mumbled a
"Right. Eh I-I'm sorry-gotta go", before turning around, grabbing his book and the blanket and quickly moving inside. Before he closed the door he heard the guy chuckle and he mentally punched himself in the face.
Why did I stare at him? He's not even that handsome. Well he is, but know he thinks I'm a creep. Why am I so stupid?
Zayn walked inside the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter. He sat down and reopened his book, but he couldn't focus because his mind kept drifting to his gorgeous neighbor.
"Honey why aren't you outside? The weather is beautiful", his mom as she walked inside the kitchen. "Eh I just wanted to grab an apple. I'll go back in my room and unpack my stuff."
"Alright Baby. I was just visiting our new neighbors, the Payne's. Lovely people. They have a son in your age named Liam. And you'll go in the same school as him next week. He's the captain of the football team. Maybe you two could be friends." Zayn just nodded and threw away his finished apple and headed back into his room.
Liam Payne. That's his name.

***********

Hope you like it:)