19✍️

[490 words]

It was the second half of the game and it stood 3-2 for their revivals.
One guy from the Devenport High fouled Niall and he fell down. The game was stopped and people started rushing to Niall and check on him.
Cara, Kendall, Harry and Zayn ran down to the field to see if their friend was alright.
Niall sat on a bench with a big ice pack on his knee.
Justin and Louis were standing beside him, while Liam talked to their coach.
Niall wasn't able to continue playing, so they had to change players.
"Niall, mate! How are you?", Kendall asked when they reached him.
"Ah im fine, it just hurts like shit.", he said with a tiny small on his face,not wanting his friends to worry to much.
"Imma kill that bitch who did that.", Cara announced angrily, which made Niall chuckle and nod his head in agreement.
"No you won't! I don't want to visit you in jail.", Kendall said with a serious expression.
"So you think your knee will be better for the next game?", Harry asked.
"Yeah I think so. Should be alright. Imma go see the doctor tomorrow and then I'll text you the news."
"Alright, that's good."
After making sure that Niall is alright, Harry turned to Louis to have a quick chat with his boyfriend.
Justin walked up to talk to Zayn, while Cara and Kendall kept talking to Niall.

"Hi Zayn, how are you?"
"Oh hey, I'm fine. What about you?"
"Yeah 'm fine too. Just a bit worried about Niall. And that we won't win the game, ya know."
"Yes but I'm sure you gonna make it."
"Now that our lucky charm is here we definitely gonna win.", a soft voice said near by Zayn's ear, which made him flinch. He could feel Liam's war breath on his neck, which gave him goosebumps.
Zayn looked up to Liam who's appeared next to him.
"So Zayn is our new lucky charm?", Justin asked.
"Well yeah. We've won every game he had attended.", Liam said, smiling down at Zayn who just looked at him with big doe eyes.
"Alright then. Bring us luck Z.", Justin said while smiling at the younger guy.
"Ehm yeah, I'll try my best."
When Liam saw the fond smile Justin gave him, he laid his hand on Zayn's lower back. A bit possessively.
Zayn could feel Liam's Heath flowing through his whole body.
And he didn't mind.
Usually he didn't like being touched on places like that, but now he liked it.
He loved the feeling of Liam's big hand on his body.
Even though he didn't know why Lima was doing that.
He was oblivious to the fake smile Liam gave Justin.
He was oblivious to the building tensions between the two older guys.
And he was oblivious to the fact that they both liked him.
In more than a friendly way.

********************

I'm sorry that this is so short but I was sick all week, still am, but I just wanted to give you guys an update 🙃

Ziam developing 🤗

How do y'all like it?

Have a nice week💋✨