37✍️

[822 words]
~Sunday~

Harry had gotten the job at the bakery, of course he did. Why wouldn't someone want to hire him.
He was nice and sweet and knew how to talk to people, so the job at the cash register at the bakery was perfect for him.

Barbara, the owner of the bakery loved Harry. When he applied for the job, he asked her until when he had to work because of the football game, and she had allowed him to leave at 1:30 instead of 2pm.
Even though he didn't had to, Harry showed up thirty minutes earlier, to make up for leaving earlier.

Zaynie💖💫
We're leaving now:)

Zaynie💖💫
We'll be there in about 10 minuets

Hazza💚💋
Okay thanks Z

Hazza💚💋
I'll be waiting outside:))

A few minutes later, Harry climbed into the backseat of the car, while thanking Tricia for driving them.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the school and walked over to the football field where already a lot of people were.

Cara and Kendall had picked some seats on the bleachers, where Harry and Zayn would sit later, but before that, Harry wanted to talk to Louis since he hadn't seen him since Friday.

The players stood next to the bench at the side of the field, some of them already doing some warm ups.

When Louis noticed Harry and Zayn approaching them, he walked over to them and pulled his boyfriend in for a kiss.

"Hey Babe, how was your first day at work?"

"It was great, I love it. How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine, ready to kick some asses now. What about you Zayn? Finally got some sleep?", Louis asked, turning to Zayn with his arm still tightly around Harry's waist.

"Oh yeah, slept like a baby the last few days.", Zayn smiled. He had his hands in his pockets because it was a bit chilly outside since it was already mid October.

"That's good, I assume that's because of me.", a raspy voice whispered into Zayn's ear, which made him jump and quickly turn around.

Louis and Harry busied themselves which each other.

"Geez, can you stop scaring me to death please.", Zayn said, feeling his heart pump against his chest.

"I'm sorry babe.", Liam chuckled.

Zayn felt his cheeks heating up at the word babe. Why did Liam have such an effect on him?

"Ehm yeah, ready for the game?", he tried to play it off but Liam noticed how flustered he was. Of course he did.

"Of course. I got my hopes high for this one."

"That's great, i mean yeah, that's great.", Zayn replies, which causes Liam to chuckle lightly.

"Do you have any plans for later?", Liam asked with a soft smile.

"What? Eh no? Later? No I'm free, why?"

"Louis and I wanted to go to McDonald's and grab some food and since Louis and Harry haven't seen each other since Friday I assume that Harry's tagging along so you wanna join to? I really don't wanna be third wheeling those to love birds. And I want to spend some time with you."

"Sure, yeah.", Zayn said, but then he noticed that that would be the 'double date' Harry wanted, so he quickly added:
"Maybe Cara and Kendall want some food too. I mean Cara's always hungry. Like Niall. Does he come too? Maybe Josh and Andy wanna come too? I mean it's more fun when we're a bigger group, isn't it? I'll ask Cara and Kendall when I sit back down."

"Eh sure, I'll asked the others.", Liam said a bit disappointed. He really wanted to spend some time with Zayn alone. Well not really alone since Larry would be there but still.

Zayn just gave Liam an apologetic smile and that was when Coach Cordon called for his players to come to him and talk about their strategy one more time.

"Eh, I gotta go.", Liam said, ready to turn away from the younger guy, but Zayn had noticed how disappointed, maybe even sad, Liam was, so he quickly stood on his tip toes to peck the older and taller one's cheek.
"Good luck.", he whispered into Liam's ear before walking back to the stairs to get to his seat.
Harry quickly ran after him and they both sat down on their seats next to Cara and Kendall and waited until the game started.

Liam was still looking at the raven haired beauty with a big smile on his face, until Louis hit him on the back of his head.
"Ow, what was that for?!", he asked his best friend while rubbing his head.

"C'mon lover boy, we got a game to win.", was all Louis said before walking to the rest of their team.

Liam rolled his eyes at that. Just a few weeks ago Louis was starring at Harry during every game.

A few minutes later the game started and the crowd went wild.

*********************************

New one👀

I wrote 4 exams and class tests this week and I have two more Tomorrow and on Friday but after that I'm on spring break so be ready for more chapters 🤗🧡

QOTD: What are your favorite series?

AOTD:
-supernatural
-game of thrones
-American horror story
-teen wolf
-skins

Btw should I do qotd/aotd more often?☝🏾👀