Chapter 8

Hi guys. I know I say this every chapter, but I'm dead serious. Whatever criticism you have that could make this story better. I'm open to new ideas. Also I hope you guys like the new cover. Anyway back to the story.
Stay amazhang!!
- Buddy_2002 💙💙💙

Annabeth pov

YES! YES! YES! I thought to myself as I left Percy's study. I never have to go back to my village ever again. And all it cost me is about three hours everyday cooking and brining meals to a door.

When I returned to my room I did a little happy dance I was sooooooo happy. Though one thought was tugging at my heart. My father. He would return home to find that his only child gone. Never to return. That would be heartbreaking for him.

It still didn't change my mind. I was never going back.

I decided not to sleep. I apparently had to get used to being awake at night and not during the day. It would be difficult but it was worth it.

I left my room and decided to explore what is now my new home.

As I walked through the maze of halls I ran into Hazel. The girl from the door.

" Hello". She said with an adorable hint of an accent.

" Hello, I'm sorry to bother you but I'm hopelessly confused in these hallways ". I was pretty embarrassed.

She probably noticed my embarrassment and replied with a small smile " It's no problem Miss. Annabeth. I'm Hazel Levesque by the way".

" Thank you so much. " I said extremely relieved. " I guessed we'll be seeing a lot of each other, since I'll be working here as well " I noted.

" Oh, my goodness! I need to introduce you to everyone else then." She said with probably the biggest smile I've ever seen.