Chapter 11

Annabeth's pov

Percy has asked me to meet him at the door of his study tonight at midnight. I'm to wear my best clothes.

Since I've had a lot of free time I actually had a decent dress to wear. ( dress image above ) It wasn't extremely over the top. It was grey, with one strap, and it had a bunch of crisscrossing around the waist. It wasn't too bad, if I do say so myself.

I wonder why Percy has asked me to meet him. He barely talks to me. It's almost like he avoids my company. And if that's true, what did I do.

The others in the castle have seemingly warmed up to me. Though I still get these hopeful looks when I walk towards the study.

I look at the time and see that it's almost midnight. I quickly slip on my dress and throw on my shoes. Then I hastily started brushed my curly mess of hair.

The walk the the study was a blur. I kept thinking of the possibilities as to why this was happening. I'd tried to ask Piper and Hazel earlier. But they just smiled and giggled.

Next thing I know as I snap back into reality, is the fact that I'm in front of the study door. Hesitantly I knock. Immediately I her shuffling and thumping on the ground. Followed by some unsavoury language. This causes me to laugh a little.

As I finish calming myself the door swings open. And I see him in the doorway. Dressed in a white dress shirt, with a black two piece suit. Definitely different than the day we met. It looked like he tried to tame his hair, to no avail.

Without meaning too I make eye contact. His eyes, they were the colour of the ocean. I felt as though I could get lost in them forever.

I realize that it had been a decent amount of time and neither of us had said a thing.

" You look beautiful ". He says not talking his eyes off mine. It's like they were trying to figure something out.

To be fair the same could be said about me. There was so many emotions hidden in his eyes yet I couldn't distinguish between them.

He reached down and took my hand. The shear touch was electric. He just held it there for a few moments. In those few moments I blushed to a deep shade of crimson. He then raised it to his lips, and kissed it.

As if I couldn't get any redder. I could feel my face heat up. He was also turning a little pink as well.

" Thank you very much ". I said very quietly. " You look very handsome as well

Hello I'm back!!! Sorry it's been so long. School sucks. I'm already counting down until summer. I know I ask this every single time, but seriously I want your feedback. I can take a little criticism. I want to get better. And I can't get better if you don't tell me what can be improved.

As always, stay amazhang
- Buddy_2002💙💙💙