Chapter Twenty-four: Lexi come's back for the day

Jasmine's P.O.V

The last couple of days we have all been busy with out own lives, the saddest thing that could of happened was that we lost one of our family members Grandpa (mom's dad), it felt like I was going to my mom's funeral all over again, it also made me think about my mom and all of the stuff that has happened when we found out that she was gone and that our dad was also gone at the same time the good thing that Callie was aloud to come home not long after because she knew that she also needed a family. Emma and Jesus have been hanging out a lot lately I never get the chance to talk or hangout with him, I think that there is something going on with them, but I don't know. I wake up of my phone going off, I grab my phone off the drawers to see who it was and it was Emma asking me if Jesus was okay after braking up with Lexi. What is going on? did he finally do it to be with me? why would he tell Emma? I get out of my bed and run out my closet and grab something to wear, I quickly get changed into.

I run downstairs to see what the hell was going on and why the hell would he tell Emma about us, but when I walk into the kitchen I see Lexi and Jesus sitting at the table with Lexi grabbing Jesus' arm and pulling him close to her, now I am very c...

I run downstairs to see what the hell was going on and why the hell would he tell Emma about us, but when I walk into the kitchen I see Lexi and Jesus sitting at the table with Lexi grabbing Jesus' arm and pulling him close to her, now I am very confused, maybe that they didn't brake up, maybe that he didn't want to be with me anymore, I take a seat next to Mariana and start to get some food, I sit there in silence not wanting to talk to anyone because I can't sit here and watch them without me being jealous or me saying something that I know that I am going to regret saying. About after 5 minutes of sitting there I couldn't take it anymore I couldn't eat anything because I couldn't stop looking up at them, I get up from the table and walk out the door this is the only thing that I could do I needed time to clear my head and think about what was going on because at this point I had no idea what so ever. While I am walking I can feel someone following me I didn't turn around to see who it was so I just keep on walking, then I feel someone grab my wrist and turn me around it was none other then Jesus himself.

"What's going on why did you storm out like that?" he asks

"Oh, I don't know Jesus maybe it is the fact that your girlfriend is back, for the GOD DAMN fact that you told Emma about us I really have no god damn clue!" I yell

"What are you talking about I told Emma, I haven't told anyone."

I grab out my phone and I pull up the text, I give him my phone I cross my arms and wait for him to give me back my phone. He gives it back and doesn't say anything what the actual hell. Is he really not going to say anything? I don't get an answer for what this means is he serious?

"What does this mean Jesus?"

"It might mean that Emma and I might have kissed twice and that I might want to be with her, and that I might have to brake up with Lexi if I want something with Emma."