Danvid Fluff

{I couldn't think of a title for this. :p Anywho, I haven't posted a oneshot here despite it being in the title and finally wrote one. This was originally going to be a smut but as I was writing it slowly turned into a fluff of some sorts and felt it was better that way.}

         David sighed, plopping onto his bed. It had been another exhausting day. The campers had been more difficult than usual and David vowed to never try out knot-tying camp with them ever again. He was pretty sure Daniel was going to have rope burns on his arm for at least a week and David wasn't even sure if they ever got Jasper untied.

The sound of the door opening reached his ears and he bolted into a sitting position, plastering on a fake smile. When he saw it was only Daniel, the smile slipped off his face, shoulder's slumping.

"You alright?" David asked the blond, who took a seat next to him on the bed. Daniel rubbed at his bandaged arms, a bit of pain still pulsing up from where Max, Nikki, and Neil had tied him up.

"Well, I've had better days here," he replied. He swung an arm around David's shoulders, laying a kiss on the red heads cheek. David blushed, glancing nervously at the door. The two still hadn't told the other campers or Gwen and Jasper about their relationship, David feeling it was a thing better kept secret. At least until the campers got used to Daniel being around again.

"What about you? You alright?" Daniel asked, repeating what David had asked him. David let out a sigh and leaned into Daniel, letting the blond play around with his hair.

"I mean, it was...fun. And it was definitely kinda funny to see you and Jasper get tied up. But...y'know, kinda hard dealing with the kids and such," David said, fiddling with his bandanna.

"Heh. Yeah but I think you handled it quite well. I mean, you were able to convince all of them to let me go!" Daniel said encouragingly, smiling fondly up at his boyfriend.

David smiled and planted a small kiss on Daniel's forehead.

"Oh, that reminds me, did you and Gwen get Jasper untied?"

Daniel laughed nervously, not quite meeting David's gaze.

"Totally!"

.

Jasper sighed again, trying and once again failing to free his arms from his sides. Max walked up to him, sipping on a juice box.

"So, they gonna come get you down any time soon or...?"

Jasper pursed his lips before letting out a sigh.

"I don't think so."

Max laughed and walked off, Jasper scowling at his retreating back.

"GAH SOMEONE FUCKING LET ME DOWN FROM HERE!"

.

{R.I.P Jasper, tied to a tree for the rest of his life}