//Chapter 28//

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for reading. It always means so much when you vote and comment on my story. I read back and replied to all the comments I've gotten so far and found myself LOLing and smiling like a lunatic. Keep the comments coming, it's always motivating to see what readers are thinking as they read on.

Enjoy the chapter 😄💕

Chapter Aesthetics: 

"Where have you been?" Seid looks livid.

"We have to go," Natalie gets up off the bed and Khadija and Scarlet follow, "We need to get our dresses fitted,"

"At 12 am?" I narrow my eyes at them. How dare they attempt to desert me?

Scarlet looks at me and confidently says, "Duh."

I open my mouth to tell them to sit back down and not leave me alone with a very angry Seid but they leave so quickly, I don't get to say anything at all.

"See you tomorrow," Khadija calls out and steps around Seid to shut the door behind her.

Now I'm all alone with him. This situation is the last thing I have the energy to deal with right now. I just wanna go back to sleep. 

And never wake up.

"Where were you?" Seid asks again stepping closer to the bed.

I wanna tell him to stay off the carpet because he's dirtying it with the mud stuck to his shoes and the water dripping from his clothes. But I say nothing, instead I look away, out the window.

It looks like it's been raining for hours. I love the rain but at times I feel like it's mocking me, like every time I want to bawl my eyes out, the sky beats me to it.

I don't answer Seid because I don't want to. I wants answers from him.

"Where have you been?" I ask.

He looks at me, confused for a minute before he says, "Out looking for you of course."

"Why weren't you here when everyone else was?" My voice gives way and I try my best to blink back the tears.

I'm not crying because he wasn't here when I expected him to be. I'm crying because I don't want to be feeling this way about him. I don't want to feel like he should've been the first person I saw when I woke up. I wanted it to be him, I wanted to rant to him and speak my heart out, I cried because I was devastated that I wanted all these things from him and I couldn't have them, I needed to accept that and make sure he knew that there's nothing here for him.