EL | Tolerance - 10

"People get their energy from the people they tolerate

"People get their energy from the people they tolerate."
~unknown

Cardi looked down at her phone to mark the time, waiting for her sisters to come out from the house as she parked in the front. Over the past three years, they have been redefining the phrase "lay low" to the highest power. They have been so quiet on the streets that people had actually began to think they died.

They got regular jobs; Cardi stayed in the wild scene as she moved over to the strip club, Milan was working at the bank now, Dyme was security at some dollar store, and Noir kept her place at the strip club as well.

Though they were known together, separately they were faceless but now they were ready to come back out and start where they left off. Cardi knew just where to start too.

Noir walked out of the house they all shared first, a dress stopping right under her ass as it bounced from cheek to cheek with each step. It was early in the morning yet Noir was still trying to turn heads her way. She got in the car and that's when Cardi noticed Milan following not too far behind her, texting on her phone.

Dyme was most likely on the early shift for security so Cardi wasn't really looking for her once Milan was in the car.

"So what we doing?" Noir asked, looking down at her nails.

"We need to put our name back in these streets. And we need someone to replace that bitch, Syrah." Cardi announced, looking at her nails. "Y'all enjoyed y'all little vacation?"

        The large group piled off the plane and directly into the airport with their luggages as they stepped back into their hometown— Louisiana

        The large group piled off the plane and directly into the airport with their luggages as they stepped back into their hometown— Louisiana. Their trip was a success but it didn't feel long enough once they were back. Rosè led the group straight out where their Ubers were already waiting to take them to their separate homes. Kai and Rosè hadn't talked much and from the looks of things with Kai and Lotus, she wasn't really expecting them to. It was clear that Kai was keeping the thing going with Lotus, despite them having sex, and as hard as it was to pretend like she didn't care and it didn't happen, it bothered Rosè deeply.