Ch. 1 ~ Morning Blood Stains

[Warning: This book contains sensitive topics such as violence, self harm, vulgar language, attempted suicide, and homosexuals (lmfao). This is recommended for people 13+ least. Enjoy!]

          One morning at the old Camp Campbell camp ground, the sun shines over the mountains and the trees smell fresh with morning dew.
          The unenthusiastic campers of Camp Campbell emerge from their tents to make their way to breakfast.
          "What kind of lame adventure do you think David will set up for us today?" Max chuckles, asking his friend Niel. He puts on his blue hoodie and waits for his friend to join him for breakfast.
          Meanwhile, in the camp counselor cabin, David stretches and wakes up. He looks over at his pills he prefers not to talk about. He ties his bandanna around his neck and looks at the clock.
          "Oh goodness! 8AM already? I must have slept in..." he stands up to head for the door. Before he made it to the door there was a sudden bang on his window. He turns and approaches his window to see a paper taped on.
          The paper read:

------------------------------

Dear David,
          Please meet me at the cliff in the forest after nine. Don't be too late.

                    Shut up about this part,
                                 ~D■■■■■

----------------------------

          The signature appeared to be crossed out. David went outside and removed the paper.
          "Oh boy! I wonder what that could be?" He inquires for a moment then heads to the mess hall to check on Gwen and the campers.
          "Oh shit he's here already." Max groans at the sight of David walking in. He seemed to be quite rude to David but he stayed positive.
          David had breakfast and chatted with some of the campers.
          "What stupid thing do we have to do today?"
          "Actually... it's a free day... I have... uh... something to do.. today.. kids!" He smiled and shrugged.
          "Free day?" Niel asked him and looked at Max.
          "Something to do?" Max asked him as well and looked at Niel.
          "What's the big deal?" Nikki, Max and Neil's female friend asked David.
          "It's no big deal, I'm sure! In fact, I'm almost late!" David rushed out of the door and into the forest. "The cliff..." he arrived at a very memorable place. This was the place where his friend Jasper fell and managed to survive.
          "Hello?! Is anyone here?" He called out. "Who left the note?" There was no reply. He rested against a tree and laughed quietly. "This was probably just a prank max set up..." he sighed and thought about heading back when he decided to sit under the tree and rest. He thought of Jasper. He thought of when he lost Jasper. 
          His vision went dark. He was woken up by a man as tall as him with blond hair, wearing an all white outfit smiling down at him.
          "You woke up, David" His smile slightly altered to somewhat a frown.
          "Wait... Daniel..?" David mumbled to himself while standing up. "Why are you here?"
         "I wanted to apologize" he smiles again and lays his hand on David's shoulder. "For the whole event a while back"
          "gosh... you're really sorry?" David smiled back at him. He wrapped his arms around Daniel for a hug.
          "No."
          "Wait... what do you mea-- ..n?" David felt something sharp cut through his shoulder. Pain spread all around the area along with the wet feeling of blood rolling down his arm.
          "Poor little Davey." Daniel gripped David's chin lightly and looked him in the eyes. "So helpless...."
          "I'm not helpless.." David argued. Daniel suddenly pushed David against a tree by the cliff. "D- Daniel don't do this..."
          "How about you sing me another song so I magically end up in a hospital." He pressed David harder into the tree and pulled out a knife from his pocket. "I could have gotten caught if I didn't escape...." He pulled David's hands over his own head and pinned them against the tree.
          David tried to get loose but Daniel's grip was too strong. He tried kicking Daniel off but he didn't seem very affected. He looked up and his eyes locked with Daniel's. He tried to break away his stare but something seemed to draw him in.
          David felt a sudden shock as he felt something cold touch his torso. He realised that his arms being held up caused his shirt to reveal enough of his torso to cut. He looked down to see Daniel's knife positioned at his lower torso.
          "Hm... let's test.. Pain resistance."  Daniel pushed his knife into David. It wasn't deep, maybe an inch but probably less. David flinched as the small bit of pain spread.
          "Gosh darnit Daniel. If you want me dead then kill me already...!" David shouted at Daniel.
          "Well if you want it that badly..." Daniel began to bring the knife upwards, still inside David. He pushed it in farther and David coughed a small bit of blood on Daniel's shoulder.  "Haha! Look at you flinching. You're holding back the urge to scream... aren't you?" He pushed farther in.
          "Gaah..." David started breathing heavily, trying to ignore the pain. "Why didn't you just stab me and throw me off the cliff when you first found me..?"
          "Because that wouldn't be any fun, now would it?" He leaned in close to David's face. "This isn't the only reason why I'm here..."
          "Why are you here...?" David managed to squeak out. He was losing his breath and things got slightly blurry. He closed his eyes tight. "Maybe I'm dreaming... I was happy to see you back... I thought maybe you changed... but I guess not..."
          He felt something warm and soft touch his lips. He opened his eyes to see Daniel was kissing him. In shock, David froze up. Daniel broke away and laughed.
          David's face suddenly felt hot. It had turned a bright red. He stared at Daniel who was laughing for no reason.
          "What was that..." David felt the entergy slowly leaving his body along with the spilling blood. Things got blurrier. Then dark.

"What the fuck.. he's just laying out here?"

"Woah! He has blood on his shirt ! Do you think he killed something ?!"

"Oh Nikki, I highly doubt someone like him would have the guts to kill."

"Oh my fucking god. He's been stabbed!"

"Hey! Kids! Get back to camp until I find Davi-- oh."

"he's sleeping, Gwen!"

"Uhhh, he looks dead.."

"Nah I bet he just--"

"oh my god..."

"What is it gwen?"

"He's been stabbed."

"What the fuuuuckkk..."

"Help me carry him back. He's still alive, but dying."

------

The end

...For now...