Ch. 2 ~ Hospital Bed

David awoke once again in an unfamiliar room. He gave it a few closer looks then realised he was in a hospital. He looked out the only window in the room.
          "Why am I here...?" He asked himself, staring out the window. "I don't remember.......anything... oh wait..." He remembers that the old Camp Counselor that was with them for only one day had returned.
          He regretted walking in the woods. Maybe if he had ignored it, he would still be in camp helping Gwen with the children. He clenched his fists. It didn't work right because of how weak he was.
          A doctor opened the door and took a step in. He stood beside David's bed and prepared to ask him questions.
          "How are you feeling ?" He scribbled a few words on a paper being held by a grey clipboard.
          "Not bad... just weak."
          "Good. Where do you feel weak?" He scribbled more on his paper.
          "Everywhere... I can move but it's hard to."
          "You sound fine. You're just a little weak at the moment so eat something and you should be able to return to camp. You shouldn't do any major activities." He finished writing and went to head out of the door. "There's food already waiting beside you in case you haven't noticed it."
          "Doctor ?" David looked at him and frowned.
          "Yes?"
          "We're the cuts... bad...?" He asked then looked away.
          "They were not horrible. The higher the cut though the deeper it was. Whoever did this will be found and arrested." The doctor finished and left the room.
          "I'll go back tomorrow..." David whispered to himself and smiled, looking at his scar covered arms. It reminded him of the past. How weak he was. It drives him to stay positive and be stronger than when he was a kid.

-------
I've never been in the hospital for more than ten minutes so I have no idea what they actually do so don't get triggered or anything. I tried to think of what they would most likely do. :I

Sorry