Ch. 11 ~ Closer to me.. (slight fluff, idk)

It was later that day. It was getting dark and David was trying to round up the children for bed. Once everyone was in their tent David went to his cabin. Daniel was sitting on David's bed, thinking.
          David sat next to him and hummed what was going to be a sigh. He wraped his arms around Daniel. Daniel looked over and smiled.
          "Hey David.." Daniel said quietly. As if he was going to say something that made him sad.
          "Yeah?" David replied sweetly.
          "How's your.. scars.." Daniel couldn't decide if he felt good for being concerned or regret bringing it up. David... smiled. He huged Daniel properly and pushed him down to the bed. He burried his face in Daniel's chest. He felt free. "David, I'm serious."
          "They're fine." David said softly. Daniel relaxed. Daniel realised that being a counselor for all of those crazy kids could be exhausting. He was glad he could be the person that makes him feel better when he needs it.
          "Good." Daniel ran his fingers through David's hair. David started humming his own little camp theme song people didn't appreciate as much as they should.
          "Daniel.."
          "Yes?"
          "What would you do if I died..?" David asked quietly. The thought shocked Daniel. He didn't want to think of it. At all.
          "That, won't happen." Daniel tried to get the thought out of his head.
          Daniel placed his hand on David's back. He went under his shirt and started rubbing him gently. He wanted to make David feel safe and relaxed. He enjoyed the feeling of David's calm breaths and heartbeat.
          "Come closer to me.." David said to Daniel suddenly. Daniel thought about what he meant. Maybe he was thinking about something and was scared.

[NOTICE: IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH SEXUAL STUFF, I ADVISE YOU TO SKIP THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER! Thanks ^^] ( it's not that bad)

          "Okay.." Daniel held David closer. David's legs wrapped around Daniel. David cuddled Daniel with a warm smile. Daniel sat up. He leaned over and kissed David.
          David opened his eyes and blushed. Daniel held the back of David's head.  David decided to kiss back and shut his eyes again.
          Daniel pulled David closer against his body. David was completely vulnerable. Daniel removed David's shirt. David didn't understand why he was blushing so much.
          Daniel kissed David's neck. David gasped. He didn't expext this. Daniel noticed something. His face turned red
          "D- David..." His face kept getting redder.
          "Yeah?"
          "N- Nothing." He looked down then back up. "heh.."
          "Oh.."
          "Are you okay?" Daniel looked away. "With that..?"
          "It's fine, Daniel.." David blushed.
          Daniel moved over on top of David. He kissed David's bare chest. David blushed darker. Daniel pinned David's arms down and kissed lower on his chest. He teased him until finally, he did it.
          He kissed David's nipple softly. He repeated. It eventually turned into a gentle suck. David felt like he was going to moan but he kept the feeling hidden.
          Daniel realised David was holding back and went a little harder. He unbuckled David's pants with one hand, and still had one of David's hands pinned down with the other. Daniel pulled them off.
          David's face was fully red with blush. Daniel went down. He stopped and noticed the long scar. He froze. Tears fell from his face onto David.
          He sat up and covered his face. Tears continued to drip down. David sat up as well.
          "Daniel?! Are you crying..?!" David grabbed Daniel's shoulders. Daniel collapsed. He didn't understand what was happening to him recently. Everything hurt.
          "I'm.. fine..." Even though there was no hiding it, Daniel tried hiding his tears. "I'm so sorry..."
          "Daniel.. I told you, It's okay..!" David sighed. "Here.." he hugged Daniel.
          "I hurt you.." He sobbed. David held him tight. Nothing mattered anymore. Just keeping themselves safe and happy. David understood now.
          "And I forgive you.." David smiled. Daniel tried smiling back. "I'm not mad.."
          Daniel let their lips meet once again in a kiss. David felt like he was going to cry as well. They broke away. Both of them had glistening eyes full of tears.
          David turned off the lights and joined Daniel back in the bed. They both layed down. Daniel reached for David's hand. Their fingers laced like when Daniel first admitted his feelings to David.
          They got close into a cuddle.
          "I love you, Daniel."
          "I love you too, Davey"