Ch. 4 ~ forest touch

David arrived at the same place he did last time. He looked over the edge then backed away. He heard a voice say his name. He turned to see Daniel.
          "You..." David clenched his fist. "You hospitalized me..."
          "I could have done a lot worse.." Daniel smiled and watched David prepare himself in case he had to fight him. "You don't seem much of a fighter, David."
          "Yeah but... what you did wasn't..... nice...?" David took a step backwards and almost fell over the edge. He grabbed on the tree to prop himself up and he was back to balance.
          "Wasn't nice.. huh.?" Daniel silently walked closer to David and lifted his shirt.
          "Wh- What are you doing ?!" David suddenly had the same warm feeling in his face. He tried putting down his shirt but every time he did, Daniel pulled it back up. "D- Daniel what the gosh darn he--"
          "Hmm.. so they stitched you up and bandaged." He skimmed his hand along the lines where he cut him. David's face grew redder.
          "D- Daniel I don't think you should do that..." David pressed on Daniel's head trying to push him away.
          "Why not?" He looked at how red David was. "Are you... embarrassed..?"
          "Well... uh.. maybe." David looked away. "I never really knew... that I could feel this way.. about a guy."
          "Feel what~?" Daniel slid his hands up the back of David's shirt.
          "D- D- DANIEL!!" His face was even redder and he pushed Daniel away gently but it did nothing. "I-I never thought that I could possibly be embarrassed by a guy... like this.." David looked down. Daniel looked up at David and smirked.
          "I can show you embarassed~"