Chapter two ♕

...

The next morning I woke up to the alarm ringing BEEP BEEP BEEP. I turned it off and stormed out of bed, I decided to wear a hoodie and jeans.simple. I like simple clothes. I applied mascara,concealer and lip gloss and went down stairs.

"Sophie, breakfast first" my mom shouted

"Mum I'm not hungry"

I just didn't wanna eat but I know she'd get pissed at me so I grabbed some pan cakes and head off to school.
While I was walking to school, I saw Beau and Alison, I waved but Alison didn't let him wave back. I ignored and continued walking to school. When I reached, Alison and Beau were already there, Alison with her group of friends and Beau with a guy talking about soccer. I walked to my locker,grabbing my books and getting ready for first lesson when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to see Alison and her group of friends again. "What do you want?!" I shouted annoyingly "how dare you talk to me like that!" She said, I kept quite. Melissa called her boyfriend Cameron making up lies saying I called her a bitch. My eyes widened as I saw his fist coming towards my face,he punched me so hard, I felt the bruise forming on my lip,I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my razor out of my pocket and started cutting my wrist,thoughts ran across my head,flashbacks and memories. Ouch.

***

"So how was today?" Beau asked smiling awkwardly

"It was okay." I lied. It was definitely far from 'okay'

"Woah whats that on your lip?"

"A bruise" i said quickly

"Whered you get it from? If someone hurt you i swear I-"

"Just forget it" "wheres Alison anyway?" I added

"Oh. She went out with some friends."

"I feel like you're hiding something from me" I said raising an Eyebrow "we're supposed to tell each other everything"

"No aha Im not hiding anything from y-you"

"Oh." I said not fully convinced

"Soo...." He spoke trying to break the awkwardness, he checked the time on his watch "fuck, I have a date with Alison in a while. Ill text you later"

"Oh okay. Bye. Have fun"

I feel like we're drifting apart. He hardly talks to me anymore. All he does is go out with Alison everyday, its actually getting pretty annoying and the fact that Beau doesnt know Alison is actually a stuck up brat just annoys me.

I got home, my mum had a worried face when she saw me "oh my God who did this to you?!"

"Mum. Calm down."

"Ill be right back. Im gonna get you an ice pack"

My mum came back holding an ice pack, I put it on my lip.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out. I got a text from beau.

Beau: soph, do u wanna come to the park with me and Alison tomorrow? :))

Me: na its ok

Beau: please please please?

Me: ughh

Beau: why not??

Me: because I hate going to parks

Beau: no u've always loved going

Me: i have a damn bruise on my lip:(

Beau: so?

Beau: ur coming no matter what. Im picking u up at 4 tomorrow and then we'll pick up Alison.

Me: fine

I finished my homework and then checked my facebook. The usual hate posts. I sighed. The bell rang. I ran over to the door and unlocked it "dad!" I hugged him "hey soph" he smiled

My dad started coming home late the past few days. Its actually quite suspicious but I always thought it was because of his work. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked to the table to have lunch with my family since thats what my mom said she wanted us to do "Hows Beau?" My mom smiled "hes good" "I heard about his girlfriend, what was her name? Ally?" "Alison. Her name is Alison." "Anyway Gina told me about her. She said that shes really sweet and adorable, maybe you should hang out with her" "NO. Please" i spoke "Why?" She asked "because I-I dont have time. I think im already going to the park with her and beau tomorrow though" I sighed "dad? Why do you always come late now?" I asked trying to change the subject "be-because I um-uh have work" he stuttered. Thats weird. He never stutters "oh. Okay" i said not fully convinced...

:~

After having dinner with mom and dad I decided to go for a walk to get things of my mind especially Alison and her gang of bullies but unfortunately they're all I thought of while walking,I didn't feel like going to school anymore. Why do I have to go there if I'm gonna get treated like a piece of shit? Tears have already been streaming down my face because I know that Alison won't leave me alone. Before I realize I was already walking back home. I got a text from dad

Dad: Sophie please tell your mom I'm meeting a guy for my business project.

I sighed. While I was walking back home I saw him. My dad. Making out with a woman.

_______________________________

A/N:

Please vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you think

We will be taking tips for our fanfic

Thanks, We love you all