The Last Chapter (23) ♕

The date was perfection, we spent the night cuddling, eating pizza and watching movies on Netflix. I was definitely going to wake up with a smile on my face, just like how I went to sleep with one.

I woke up the next morning, thinking of the date night, I just couldn't get it out of my head. I grabbed my phone and I found a message from Beau;
Beau: Yesterday was perfect, I love you.
I smiled, and replied with "it was, I love you too"
I quickly got up and took a shower, I got dressed in my Cameron Dallas sweatshirt and sweatpants and walked downstairs. "Good morning Sophie" my dad said, something was different, there was a smile on his face, the same smile he used to put on when i spent almost everyday with him. It lightened up my day "good morning dad" I said as I sat on the chair, grabbing my bowl of cereal. As I began to pour my milk in my bowl, he spoke "Sophie" I turned around to face him and I said "yes dad?" My gaze shifted from the floor to him, he was sitting on the couch, tears almost filling his eyes "Sophie I want you to forgive me for all those horrible things I've done to you and your mom" I was surprised and speechless. I left my food on the counter and sat next to him on the couch. He didn't smell like alcohol this time. "Da-" before I could finish, he grabbed me in a tight hug and he mumbled "I'm sorry Sophie, I love you all so much and you don't know how much you mean to me" tears filled my eyes as flashbacks of the old days at the beach with my family ran through my head. I hugged back until someone rang the bell. Dad pulled away and I walked up to the door, it was Mike. Where was he all this time ? Mom knows but I have no idea where he's been. "Mike !" I shouted and ran into his arms. This day is just perfect I guess. We had breakfast together and I got to know that Mike has been staying at his friend's place all this time because of what's been happening lately.
*******

I decided to go cycling, I checked my phone and I found 3 missed calls from Alison. Weird ? I was scared to call or text back, I didn't know what to do. I thought about it for about 10 minutes. I decided to go to her place. I walked up to her mansion and rang her door bell. A red head wearing a set of gold earrings and necklace walked up to the door "Hello Darling" she said "Hi, I'm here to see Al-Alison" I said "Just a second darling, please come in" she insisted. I walked in and I saw broken furniture on the ground and almost all the furniture were misplaced. After a minute I saw Alison walking up to me "I'm glad you're here" wow that's something new, I thought. "So..Um why did you leave me 3 missed calls ?" I asked; "Listen, I've got something very important to tell you" she said as she looked up to me, tears filling her eyes. I was shocked.
"All these years I've been bullying you..I'm really sorry. I have never really realised what a bitch I am until some weeks ago when I started feeling down most of the time.. My mom and dad have been fighting almost everyday and they might get divorced soon. I don't know how to say this but I am so sorry for letting all my anger out on you and I want to make it up to you before I move to London with my mom" I was speechless. I honesty did not know what to say. "Alison.. I'm sorry for what you're going through, everything will get better soon. Believe me. You don't have to make it up to me..I guess my life is getting better now; my family are working on being a better family and I'm with Beau.." I said "I'm happy for you Sophie" she said as she hugged me tightly.

I never knew there was a kind side of Alison, she never really showed it to anyone but I hope her life gets better.

AN:
So that was the last chapter ! Who would've expected Alison to have a kind side ? I hope all of you liked this last chapter ! I love you all and I hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic. I'm really sorry for the delay, I had lots of exams and I'm on winter break now so I'll try to start the next story soon !
Please share this fanfic for a dm to beau, drop your twitter @ when done x
-Reem