Chapter Twenty One ♕

A tear rolled down his face, making me feel worse than ever..I quickly rolled down my sleeves while tears were making their way down my cheeks. "Why ?" Beau said with a frown on his face. I was speechless, I couldn't lie to him anymore, he's seen it. Before I could realise it, my face sunk into his muscular chest, as his arms made their way to my back.

We left the toilet and we sat on the bed. "You're gonna have to tell me everything, no matter how crazy it sounds." He said. I trusted him but what if I told him it was basically because of Alison, would he still believe me ? "I um.. This is not the first time Beau, people hurt me all the time and everyday" I said as my gaze shifted to the ground. "But what's the reason?" he asked, touching my face. "I get bullied and beaten at school..when you're not around an-"

Before I could finish saying what I wanted to say, he asked "who is it ?"

"Alison and her gang" I said, ashamed of myself for being so weak. "That bitch !" He spat. I was shocked, my eyes widened "I'm going to break up with her and teach her a lesson" he said. He hugged me tightly and rushed out. I felt relieved yet nervous.

Beau's POV:

I hugged Sophie and rushed out the door, I got in my car and drove to Alison's place. As I rang the bell, Alison appeared when the door was swung open, she came closer to me but I backed off, "Stop it Alison !" I shouted. She looked confused but she still came closer. " I said stop it ! I know everything that you've done to Sophie ! We're over slut !" He said. (I laughed lmao)

Her lips curved into a slight smirk. How didn't I realise that all that time ? Where was I when Alison was bullying Sophie ? I felt so guilty.

As I was driving back home, flashbacks haunted my mind, I started remembering how Sophie wouldn't hang out with me whenever Alison was around and how quite she would get when Alison and her were in the same room. All that time I thought Sophie was being mean to Alison. When I parked my car, I realised that tears rolled down my cheek every time I remember the sight of how angry Sophie was when she was cutting.

I texted Sophie to make sure she was okay:

Me: "Hey Soph, just wanted to check on you and tell you that I broke up with Alison"

2 minutes later, my phone buzzed.

Sophie: I'm fine. I hope you're feeling

okay. I'm sorry about what you saw and what you heard today.."

To be continued..

So this was chapter 21, I know it's really short but I hope you liked it ! I'm so happy that Beau broke up with Alison.

Vote & Comment if you liked this chapter and also, please don't forget to share this fanfic. Love y'all -R