Chapter Three ♕

I stood still for a moment. My mouth was wide open in shock. I didnt know what to do, i dont want to tell my mom because it will ruin our family but at the same time I do, my mom will be broken as soon as she finds out... Well if she ever finds out. I turned around to make sure he doesnt see me. He was literally kissing the life out of the girl, they wouldnt stop. They suddenly walked into a house still making out. I really wanted to stop him. I had to tell my brother Jason about this. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number with my shaky fingers

"hello?" He spoke

"J-Jason." Tears started filling my eyes at the thought of my parents getting divorced

"Whats going on?"

"D-Dad."

"What about him?"

"H-He was m-making out with another lady."

"WHAT?!" He shouted making me jump

"Hes cheating on mum"

"Where are you?"

"Im near our house just a few blocks away. Dad and the lady walked into the house in front of me still making out." I explained with tears running down my cheeks

"Should we tell mum?"

"I-I dont know"

"I think we should, Because shes already gonna find out sooner or later"

"Okay, but not today"

"Okay. Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up and walked back home still sobbing. As soon as I walked in the door my mum noticed my tear stained cheeks "whats wrong?" She asked worried "n-nothing" i ran back up stairs to my bed room and hugged my legs crying my eyes out.

My phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller. Beau. I declined and grabbed my blade out slicing through my skin.

***

I walked to my locker, "Sophie!" I turned around to see who called me "oh hi beau", "woah why are your eyes red?" "I-I dont-" "im coming to your house after school so we can talk about it." He said strictly "okay" I turned back to my locker and grabbed a few more books then walked to my lesson.

The whole day was the same as everyday, getting bullied & boring lessons. It was time to go to home, "oi Sophie wait up!" Beau came running to me "oh I forgot you where coming, Is Alison coming too?" I asked hoping he'll say no "Nope" he frowned, I sighed in relief.

We got to my house he sat on the edge of my bed as I laid on my bed "whats wrong?" He asked "I uh saw my dad cheating on my mom." I spoke trying to hold back the tears "WHAT?! Did you tell your mom?" "Not yet" "everythings gonna be okay." He surprisingly hugged me, his phone rang causing us to pull apart "hey babe" he spoke holding his phone to his ear. I immediately knew it was Alison. I sighed.

"Sophie?" My mom called

"Yes mom?" I replied

"Keep the door open"

"Mom he has a girlfriend" I giggled

I went back to the room, Beau was still on the phone with Alison so while he was on the phone I went to my mom's room and took 2 pills of aspirin,my head was killing me. I went back to the room and Beau was looking at pictures of fetus me "aw you were so cute" he spoke. I didn't say anything,there was awkward silence until I decided to break it by asking " Beau do u wanna have a walk while mom is cooking,it'll be ready when we're back" "ya sure"

We went to the park and he started talking about school,ugh please no.

"So why don't you hang out with me,Ali and her friends at school" he asked

"Um I'm used to sitting alone plus i wouldn't wanna disturb you and Alison" I said looking down to my feet

"Sophie you don't disturb us. Okay you don't disturb me and I don't think Alison would mind"

"Oh trust me she would,Beau."

Suddenly Beau ran to a Blondie and hugged her from behind

What the- oh its Alison

She turned to hug back,it was Alison. Oh my god she's everywhere! Can't she leave us alone for an hour at least ?

I sat on the bench alone while Beau and Alison were talking,I looked to my left and they were gone. I got a text from Beau.

Beau: I had to go,tell ur mom I said sorry..

Me: yeah thanks for ditching me.

I walked back home and ate dinner,oh god I ate too much..I feel like an elephant, I ran to the toilet and purged it...