Chapter Seventeen ♕

The next day I decided to fake being sick so I don't have to go to school and face Alison and her gang of bullies, I didn't want to see Beau either so I told my mom that I had a very bad headache all night. Oops ?

When mom left the house, I hopped out of bed and got my laptop, I stared at the laptop for a minute until I decided to blog. After 20 minutes of blogging I went downstairs to look for food. While I was going downstairs I passed by the mirror, I froze, I turned towards the mirror and just stared at myself. Once again, thoughts started to eat my brain. "Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat" was all that was going through my brain so I walked back to my room, leaving the door open.

Buzz buzz my phone rang, I picked up my phone, it was Beau. Should I pick up or not ? I decided not to pick up since I wanted it to be a good day. A minute later Beau sent me a text:

Beau: "Hey, is everything alright ? Why aren't you at school ?"

Me: "Yeah everything is fine, thanks for asking :) I'm just kinda sick, I'll be back tomorrow though.

*********

Beau's POV:

As the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my notebook and walked to my locker to put my notebook back and head back home. I saw Alison coming in my direction so I smiled and walked to her, as we came in touch, I kissed her lips and told her I was gonna head back home. "Weren't you going to Starbucks with me after school?" She asked. Oh shoot ! "Well I can't today, plus we went yesterday so how about this Friday ?" She talked for 2 minutes straight but finally agreed.

As I was walking back home, I passed by Sophie's house remembering all of the good times we used to spend together. I stopped and looked back at her house. I decided to go to her house to check on her. I walked to her porch and rang the bell, there was complete silence, as if there was no one in there, seconds later, she opened the door, letting me in "oh h-hello Beau" she spoke. "Hey" I said as I hugged her tightly. She looked broken yet, she was smiling. I wish she would open up to me like how she always did but I don't think she could trust me after what I've done to her. "I just came by to check on you" I said "oh thanks I'm fine, how was school ? Anything new ?" She asked, "nope but could've been better with you."

Back to Sophie's POV:

"Nope but it could've been better with you" he said, I froze. "What ?" I asked in confusion. "Oh um nothing, I better go, I've got a lot of things to do at home, bye, see you tomorrow" he said walking out and slamming the door shut. I stayed where I was. Still confused. What did he mean by that ? He doesn't spend lunch with me and he barely talks to me. I couldn't help but think of it all day, at some point I wondered if he liked me but shook the thought off. Why would he like me anyways ? He has that stuck up brat after him wherever he goes.

I watched TV to get the thoughts out of my head but instead I zoned out and couldn't stop thinking. By the time I switched off the TV it was already 8 pm and mom was going to come back home at 10 pm so I walked back upstairs and I snuck back in bed, setting my alarm to wake me up for school tomorrow, I sighed and went to sleep.

AN:

Hey guys ! I hope you liked this chapter, I'm so sorry for the delay but a lot has been going on recently so yeah ! Hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote and comment what you think. Also, I'm so sorry this chapter escalated quickly.