Chapter Eighteen ♕

Beau's POV:

I really can't stop thinking about her, I've been thinking about her all night. I know that I can't just dump Alison but I've liked her for almost a year now and I can't stop thinking about her even though I made her go through so much this year. Should I tell Sophie that I've had a crush on her for 9 months now or not ?

Sophie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I turned it off and got in the shower, I took a 5 minutes shower and then got dressed. I wore a black shirt that says "whatever", black jeans and black boots. Well I loved black clothes. I applied my concealer, mascara and lip gloss on, I grabbed my backpack and walked out saying: "see you later mom, have a good day."

I started to walk to school suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around, it was Beau. "Oh heyy B-" before I could finish saying hello, he hugged me so tight, he never hugged me this tight but it made me smile, it kinda made my day. I continued walking to school with him. We started to talk like how we used to back when Alison wasn't his girl. It's a good thing isn't it ?

We entered school together and walked through the halls together, we walked to my locker and I saw Alison coming over with Melissa & Cameron. I got scared because I couldn't see Beau anywhere around me anymore so I froze. "Why were you hugging my boy friend today huh" Alison shouted in my face "I -" I saw Cameron's fist coming towards my face. The next thing I knew is that everything was completely dark.

Beau's POV:

I walked Sophie to her locker and went to the toilet while she was taking out her books. I walked out to the sight of Sophie on the ground with blood all over her face while a bunch of people were standing around Sophie, I recognised Alison and her friends out of all the people around Sophie. My eyes widened at the sight of Alison and her friends laughing. I shouted "move out of the way !!" And walked towards Sophie "Sophie wake up !!" I shouted "Somebody go call the school nurse"

Sophie's POV:

I woke up with blurriness in my eyes "where am I ?" I wondered "oh my god Sophie you're awake ! Thank god" I heard Beau saying. "Beau what happened" I asked confusingly "Cameron punched you in the face" he whispered in my ear. I quickly sat up and walked to the toilet to have a look at my face "not again.." I sighed to the sight of a bruise near my left eye. "Not again ? What do you mean? Cameron has done this to you before ?" Beau asked me almost shouting "W-what ? N-no no" I said walking out and thanking the nurse. I picked up my backpack and started to walk back home. I didn't feel like facing anyone anymore. "I'm going home Beau" I said as I walked out leaving the school doors swing back and forth.

Tears were already running down my cheeks by the time I reached home, I unlocked the door and ran upstairs to my toilet, grabbing my blade, I didn't want to cut again but I wanted to feel something once again, I wanted the numbness to stop. So I slid the blade against my skin a couple of times. I got up and put the blade in its place, I wiped off the blood and walked to my bed, I curled on it letting all my tears out, all the times I wanted to break down but just didn't for the sake of Beau, this time nothing really mattered, I broke down until my brain mentally shut down and I drowned in deep sleep..

AN:

So this is chapter 18 ! I'm so sorry for the delay, a lot has been going on so yeah. Something big is going to happen next chapter ! I'm kinda excited lol anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter, if you did please vote and comment ❤️ Also, if you share this fanfic with your friends I'll love you forever and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️