Chapter Six ♕

"Well I'll go make popcorn and Beau and Sophie could choose a movie" Jai said with a sweet smile.

Beau grabbed my wrist and ran to the living room, I winced in pain. "Oh my god I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" "Um no it's fine, I just hurt my toe" I said with a fake smile "so which movie do you wanna watch?" He asked while taking out a pile of DVDs and handing them to me "ummm" I said as I flipped through them "ooh let's watch this" Daniel said out of nowhere "shit Daniel you scared me!" I laughed. Beau giggled at my reaction;"okay we'll watch this" I said referring to The Grudge. Luke came in with Blankets and pillows with the help of James as Jai came in with the big bowl of popcorn "what the fuck. I'm not watching that" James said almost too loud "well too bad five over one, We win" I said sticking my tongue out.

When the scary part came up Luke hid under the blankets and Daniel screamed, "Daniel your scream is scarier" James said making us all burst of laughing. Beau's phone vibrated, he unlocked his phone as I thought "I hope it's not Alison"

"Uh guys I have to go, I'll be back in about 15 minutes" Beau announced

I bet it's Alison, why does she always have to ruin everything?

"It's Alison isn't it?" I spoke "um yeah" he said and walked out, I looked down and I noticed Jai looking at me but I didn't bother to look at him, I just didn't. After 2 minutes I got up and said "I'll be back" I walked up to my room and I looked for a reason not to cut but I couldn't find one "Your dad hates you. FAT. Worthless. Nothing. Useless" a voice in my head repeated, suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I quickly hid my razor and unlocked the door. It was Jai. "Sophie are you okay?" He asked "yeah I'm fine" I lied. I walked to my bed, leaving the door open for him to come in. "Sophie..who else knows?" He asked with a frown on his face.There was complete silence until I said "Just you" "can I have a look at them?" He asked, I panicked and I bet he noticed my 'panic'. " Sophie I won't tell anyone I promise." He pulled me into a hug, I hugged back. When I pulled away. I lifted up my sleeve to reveal my scars, I felt ashamed but at the same time I felt like I could trust him even though I don't talk to him much. He sighed, "Im so sorry you have to go through all this, I hope you know Im always here for you and so are the rest of the boys especially Beau" "the only person Beau cares about is Alison" i scuffed "he hardly even has time for me anymore, its all about Alison." I added "As much as he cares and loves Alison he'll always care about you and love you more" Jai spoke sweetly, I instantly bursted into laughter "w-what, you think he 'loves' me more than Alison? Have you seen the way he acts with her? he would take a bullet for her in a heart beat" I said truthfully, Luke suddenly walked in the room and my sleeves were still folded up to my elbows, I quickly pulled it down as Luke widened his eyes....

***

Sorry, i know this is a short chapter, we'll start making it longer, I promise : ). Anyway do you think Luke found out???Comment what you think and vote if you liked this chapter! We love you all

-Reem