Chapter Nineteen ♕

I woke up the next day hoping it would be a good day, it was Saturday so yay, I'm not going to face any bullies..hopefully. I washed my face and got dressed to have a walk, I wore black leggings and a crop top that has aliens on it and my black converse. I checked my phone and found a text from Beau that was sent 2 minutes ago:

Beau: "Hey Soph, wanna hang out ? Reply as soon as you see this :)"

Mhmm..I really wanted to hang out with him but what if Alison is coming ? I really didn't want her to come. So I decided that if she's there, i would pretend that I'm sick just to leave.

I quickly replied with "Ya, I'll meet be there in 5 minutes." I walked downstairs and told my mom that I was going to hang out with Beau today and left. Damn it was so hot outside.

When I reached Beau's house, he was already outside waiting for me, oh my god ! Thank god Alison wasn't there ! I smiled and hugged him, the feeling of his muscular arms around me made me feel to safe I wish I could feel like this all the time. I pulled away and asked him where we were going to go, "Wait and see" he said so I nodded and smiled. 10 minutes later, we got down, I looked to my right to see the park me and him used to play when we were 8 oh I just miss these happy days. "Here we are" he said "oh my god I miss this place so much ! Remember when you fell off the swing and your nose started bleeding ?" I said, he laughed and said "yeah, remember when you pulled another girl's hair just because she pushed me off the slide" he said, it made me laugh, I really miss those days ! We walked in and chose a spot to sit, it was cosy and warm, I loved it.

We talked about what we loved and what we did when we were children, suddenly. There was a moment of silence, I looked to my left to see him staring at me, his green eyes were so beautiful I just fell in love harder. Suddenly everything felt different, it was like there were fireworks, he kissed me. His lips were on mine. When he pulled away, I was shocked but I was happy at the same time....

TO BE CONTINUED..

Author's Note:

Hey, so this was chapter 19 ! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever but that's because of school and everything :( . Also, if you haven't noticed yet, Iman stopped writing for some personal reasons. Love you all x

Thanks for 5K reads omg