Chapter Four ♕

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Did I wake you up- Oh shit, I can call you back if you want" I recognized the voice as Beaus

"No its fine"

"Okay. I just wanted to apologize for- uh ditching you"

"Its fine"

"can I make it up for you by taking you bowling? Or we can just go for a walk?"

"Sure" I replied immediately

"Ill text you the details"

"Okay. See you at school today."

"Bye Sophie"

I got up realizing that its almost time for school. I did my daily school morning routine, I felt like I was forgetting something important but I just shrugged it off and walked out of the house, with my ear phones plugged in my ears, mumbling to the lyrics of 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato.

I accidentally bumped into someone causing my earphones to fall out "shit" i mumbled "Im sorry" I looked up to see who I bumped into "Its fine" "Jai!" "Soph!" "How are you?" He asked smiling "Im fine you?" "Im good" "how come you hardly come to our house anymore" he added frowning "I-I dont really know" "sophie" he stared shockingly at my wrist, I looked down at my wrists to see what he was staring at "Shit shit shit shit I forgot my jacket!" "Do you- Do you self harm sophie?" He asked worried "no, a cat scratched me" i lied "thats the oldest lie in the book sophie" "okay I do but you're the only one that knows" "Beau doesnt know??" He raised an eye brow "nope, do you have a jacket so I can cover it?" "Sure he took out a jacket from his bag and handed it to me "thank you so much" "why though?" "Why what?" "Why do you s-self harm?" "Allison and her 'group'" "that whore, I never liked her" "neither" I replied "well I got to go now,hope I see u later ? Plus you should come over and talk about what's happening at school,it sucks that I don't go to ur school" he hugged me. I hugged back then smiled and continued walking to school.

I was 10 minutes late to the first lesson
"Miss Marin why are you late?" Asked mrs Lancaster "I'm sorry I'm late,I over slept" I lied. I walked over to my place which was in the back row,in the corner. Oh shoot ! Alison was in front of me ugh. I sat down and layed my head on the table,thinking of what she's gonna say to me in break..I zoned out.
"Miss Marin are you okay ?" Mrs Lancaster spoke. All eyes were on me.
"Ya I'm fine,I'm just tired. I spoke.
Alison passed a note to me, I unfolded the piece of paper, she wrote 'aw little miss ATTENTION SEEKER is tired'
Ugh I tossed it in the bin and waited for the bell to ring, it has been 33 minutes since I layed my head on the table ouch my neck hurts.. The bell rang making jump out of my skin,I quickly gathered all my books and walked to my locker,I put my books and grabbed my foundation,I ran to the toilet and applied foundation to my scars, when I walked out I bumped into Alison.

***

A/N

Comment what you think of this chapter and what you think will happen !
We are so sorry for updating after ages lol ! We love you 🌸 -R