Chapter Fourteen♕

"You're gonna be okay" Beau softly whispered in my ear as my dad sat on the couch and took a sip of his whiskey..

Minutes later my mom arrived, tears immediately ran down her face when she saw me, "oh my god what has he done to you" she asked but I couldn't talk since he punched me a couple of times and my lip hurt. Mum asked Beau to carry me to my room so he did, I was in his arms, I felt broken, I couldn't talk or move. He looked into my eyes and said "you don't deserve this soph." I was now laying in my bed, I could see my mom talking to Beau about dad but I couldn't keep up with what she was saying, before I realise it, I drowned in sleep.

***

As soon as I woke up i found Beau sleeping on the sofa next to my bed, I quickly and quietly got up and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth I was thinking about what happened yesterday. Is my mum okay? Is my dad still downstairs? I started panicking. I looked at the mirror and saw more than 4 bruises on my face. I looked uglier than ever. My eyes and lips were swollen, I sighed and got out of the bathroom accidentally bumping into Beau "sorry." I spoke, "its fine. Are you okay? Are you feeling better?" "Yeah..i guess. My face is a mess" I sighed for the second time, "you still look beautiful." He mumbled "what?" I asked "nothing" he replied

I walked down stairs and found my mom sleeping peacefully on the sofa, I walked to her to check if she was fine, after I checked on my mom, I went upstairs to see if my dad was home, thank god, he wasn't. I sighed in relief and walked to the living room, I turned on the TV and waited for someone to join, after some time, I heard shouting upstairs so I ran upstairs, I saw Beau and Mike arguing. God damn it.

"what are you doing in our house? Get out of here !" Mike shouted

"I'm here for Sophie ! What the hell do you want ?" Beau replied back

"Guys calm down ! Aren't all the fights that happen everyday enough ? Just fucking calm down ! I'm sick of this!" I shouted

"I'm sorry, I just snapped, I was angry because of what happened to you" Mike said. I sighed. I walked to my room and applied concealer on my face to hide the bruises, I grabbed my jacket and walked out. "Where are you going" Beau asked, "I'm going for a walk" I said and slammed the door shut.

I wanted to escape from all the torture, I wanted to go away and never come back but then I think of my family, my mom and my brother, I love them, I can't leave them. I kept on walking until I found myself in a park, it was dark, there was absolutely no one so I put my sleeves up to feel free since I have never felt free, I sat on the swing with my sleeves rolled up. After a minute, someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw a little kid "hey how can I help you ?" I asked as he smiled "that girl over there told me to tell you this" he said "which girl and tell me what ?" I asked confused, he pointed at a blonde girl, when she turned I saw her face. It was Alison. "She told me to tell you that you're an attention seeker and to leave her boyfriend alone" before I could say anything, he ran towards Alison, she looked at me,smirked and then walked away. Uncontrollable tears started streaming down my face, I wanted to cry and scream, I wanted to let it all out I just wanted to cut my veins and end it all, I cried for about 20 minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I quickly rolled my sleeves down but when I turned it was Luke, I sighed. "Luke what are you doing here ?" I asked "it's 2:30 am and you mum is going crazy, she thinks something bad happened to you, Jai,Mike and Beau are out looking for you" he spoke, I slid my phone out of my pocket to check the time "oh shit" I quickly got up and walked with Luke home. On our way home he asked me what was wrong, "nothing." "What do you mean nothing ? Your eyes are red" "it's A-Alison" I sighed "Sophie don't cry, you're stronger than this, I know it." He hugged me tightly. "Thanks Luke" I said as we continued to walk.

When I reached home, mom was sitting on the sofa with the phone in her hands "I'm home" I said, mom ran up to me and started asking me questions "where were you ?" "Mom I went to the park and I totally forgot that it was late" once I finished what I said, she called someone "mike, come back home she's here and tell the boys to go home as well" i walked upstairs, changed into my pajama and fell asleep.. What a long day..

***

Hope you liked this chapter, We're really sorry for the delay we were busy with our lives lol so yeah ! Vote and comment if you liked this chapter, thanks.