Scars & Jealousy [Beau Brooks FanFic]

"Sophie!" I heard my best friend Beau shout my name. I walked down to my living room "Beau!" We always get excited when we see each other. Oops sorry I forgot to introduce my self, my name is Sophie Marin, I'm 18 years old, from Australia; Melbourne. I have a younger brother, he's 16. I have straight, long, light brown hair, two deep dimples on both cheeks and Blue eyes. My only best friend is Beau, he's a few years older than me, I've developed a huge crush on Beau throughout the years but I don't want to ruin our friendship so there's absolutely no point, especially because Beau already has a girlfriend called Alison, yes, I hate Alison and I'm jealous that she's got beau but there's nothing I can do about it.

I ran down the stairs and hugged Beau, oh damn he's the best hugger in the world. "Wanna go to the beach today? Alison's coming"

"Um na its okay" I said shrugging at the thought of seeing Beau with Alison "please? Please? Please?" He begged frowning "fine" i groaned "Hell yeah! Go get ready" "but im not gonna swim" "as long as ur coming" he smiled

We got to the beach and obviously the first thing Beau did was go to Alison, Alison saw me and smirked at me while Beau hugged her and then gave her a peck on her lips. Every time he does that it breaks my heart. I was wearing leggings and a sleeveless shirt with some bracelets to make sure my scars were covered. Did I tell you I selfharm? Yup, ever since Alison and Beau became a 'thing' Alison and her popular group have been bullying me. Theres literally nothing I can do. I sat down on the sand and leaned back at a rock enjoying the view. Alison and Beau interrupted my view by making out in front of me "get a room!" I shouted disgustedly. Beau shot me a glare and walked away hand in hand with Alison, I sighed sadly. Why did he even want me to come when all he's gonna do is make out with Alison.

"What the fuck was that?!" Beau came over

"what?"

"Get a room" he said mimicking my voice

"Sorry, Im just in a bad mood"

"Its okay" he smiled "now you wanna come and build a sandcastle?" He smirked

"Na I'm good"

"Are you sure?"

"Yep"

He kissed me on my cheek and walked back to Alison. Whenever he kisses me on my cheek I get way too many butterflies and my heart starts beating fast. I just wish he was mine. Alison saw him kissing my cheek oh shit she's probably gonna bully me at school even more now. Wow just wow. I got flashbacks of all the names Alison and her girly group called me "slut" "whore" "attention seeker" etc.

"What are you thinking of?" Beau asked just outta nowhere "Shit Beau you scared me!" "Well sorry, Alison left so I thought maybe I can spend some time with you now" "she did ? I didn't realize that, it's like she-" I paused. "It's like she's what Sophie ?" Beau asked "umm nothing so what are you doing on Friday ?" I asked curiously "I'm going to see a movie with Alison" "of course" I replied rolling my eyes. There was an awkward silence until Jai came running,jumping on both of us, leaving us laughing on the sand.

:~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and got up to go get dressed for school. I always wear a jacket on top of my shirt to hide my scars. "Good Morning Sophie" my mom smiled "Morning mum" I grabbed my food from the table and walked out of the house. My house is right next to Beau's I was waiting for Beau to come out of his house. Surprisingly he came out with Alison "Hi sophie!" He hugged me "Uh hi" i smiled weakly "whats wrong?" "Nothing" I sighed. Alison and Beau were walking in front of me holding hands. I was left behind walking alone. "I love you so much beau" I heard Alison squeak facing Beau "I love you too beautiful" he said kissing her. They then continued walking. I hate acting like everything's fine when in reality nothing is. We got to school, Thankfully Alison was not in my first class.

Lunch came by and I found my self sitting alone on my phone "Oi loser" I heard Alison and her 'gang' call me "w-what do you want now" "why were you flirting with Beau yesterday at the beach?!" "And why did you even come!" She added "be-because" i stuttered "because what slut!" "I d-don't know" she laughed "No one likes you you're just a worthless little bitch" I was already used to those words that came out of her mouth but it hurts me everytime. Beau saw Alison talking to me and came over "you two are friends now?" He smiled "yeah Sophie's like the sweetest person ever!" "Fake" I muttered under my breath so that no one can hear me "what was that?" Beau asked "nothing" "Sophie can I talk to you?" Beau smiled weakly "Sure" he grabbed me to the corner "why the fuck are you being so mean to Alison" "Im the mean one?" He sighed "she just wants to be your friend, promise me you wont be mean to her?" "But I-okay."

:~

Lunch was over and I realized I hadn't eaten anything. Thanks to Alison for making me feel bad enough that I didn't feel like eating.

I unlocked my locker to take my books but once I opened it, a bunch of sticky notes flew out of my locker, they all said the word "SLUT" on them "as if lunch wasn't bad enough" I mumbled to myself. I collected all of them and threw them in the bin. Alison and her group were standing in the corner laughing. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself and cried for about 5 minutes. I wish I had my blade with me. I washed my face and applied mascara and concealer so no one would know I was crying but once I got out of the toilet I saw Beau with a worried face. "She said she wanted to kill herself" I heard Alison say to Beau. I ran to Beau and said "then why am I standing here" I glared at her and went to class leaving Alison speechless..

***

A/N:

I hope you liked the first chapter!