Chapter Five ♕

"oh I'm sorry" I spoke. It was Alison, what do I do now ? "so you cut huh ?" she asked with a smirk forming on her face. "what ! no I don't " I said panicking. "then let me see your wrist" she said grabbing my wrist, I winced in pain "ouch Alison you're hurting me!" I shouted. I pulled out of her grip and rushed out to my locker, before I realized it, I was on the floor and my nose was bleeding, I looked up, it was Cameron, Melissa's boyfriend. I got up as tears streamed down my cheeks "don't you dare call Melissa an attention seeker!!" he screamed. "WHAT ! I did not call her an attention seeker, not even once" I spoke. ouch my lip hurts, he ignored me and kept walking, I pretended to clean up my face until the crowd was gone. I heard foot steps, that person was running, I did not look back, I didn't want anyone to see my face. "Hey Sophie ! have you seen Alison ?" shit ! it was Beau. "um no I didn't see her" I spoke, I sounded like I was crying "Sophie? Sophie what's wrong ? why are you crying ?" he said as he pulled my arm, I was now facing him. "Sophie ! who did that to you ?" he asked almost screaming. I didn't say anything, tears just kept on streaming down my cheeks. I went to the bathroom to clean up my face, Alison was fixing her makeup, she laughed and pointed at me, making her girly gang laugh. I exited the bathroom, Beau was waiting for me, while we were walking towards the school's entrance, I heard Alison say " that bitch deserved it" while giggling, I wanted to walk back home alone so I said " I think I heard Alison, she's probably exiting the school now" " oh thanks Sophie,call me when you reach home okay?" "okay" I mumbled and kept walking.

***

When I reached home, I saw Jason sitting on the couch and his tears were unstoppable, I ran over to him and asked worriedly "Jason what happened ?" "I told mom about dad and the other woman dad was kissing that day and they got into a fight, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have told her" he said. I pulled him into a tight hug until he pulled away, "Sophie, I'll go for a walk, I really need to get this off my mind, I'll be back in an hour." I nodded and looked down, sigh...why is this happening to us ?

I went upstairs and changed into an oversized sweater that my ex gave me and black leggings, I hopped on the bed and texted Beau since I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Me: Hey Beau, I'm home :)

After a few minutes my phone buzzed

Beau: Great ! Take care, love ya :)

*Ding dong*..uh who's it now ? I ran downstairs for some reason and I got the door, I unlocked the door to see Luke,Beau,Jai and their friends James and Daniel, "Oh heyy !" I smiled and hugged them and then welcomed them "unexpected huh?" Luke said out of nowhere. I smiled and nodded "but it's okay ! You guys are welcomed anytime !" "So Sophie what do you wanna do ?" Daniel asked "doesn't matter ! Anything is fine" I said "Well I'll go make popcorn and Beau and Sophie could choose a movie" Jai said with a sweet smile..

***

Hope you liked this chapter and we're really sorry for the delay, we're just busy with school n all love you ! 💗

Twitter:

@xxhugmebieberxx