Chapter Eleven ♕

I woke up to the sound of Luke saying "shut up you're gonna wake her up cunt" I giggled and said "I'm already up good morning" "good morning Sophie" Jai said. I sat up, rubbed my eyes and tied my hair in a loose ponytail, I got up and went to brush my teeth. It felt so good to sleep with Beau's scent there. After I brushed my teeth, I walked to the kitchen "What do you wanna have for breakfast Sophie?" Beau asked strictly "um I'm not hungry" I said "Sophie" he paused, I looked at him "what do you wanna eat?" He asked again "Beau she already told you she doesn't wanna eat what's up with your fucked up mood?" Luke said. I grabbed my phone of the table and walked upstairs, not wanting to hear any of their arguments, I was sick and tired of having to hears arguments all the time. At home, school and with friends too.

A minute later I got a phone call from a random number, I was about to ignore the call but instead I answered it "What are you doing in my boyfriend's house?" Allison spat "I-" before I could start, she said "leave now! or else you'll regret it at school!" And then she hung up. I felt guilty for some reason so I gathered my things and I was ready to go, when I went downstairs, the boys we're eating and joking. Oh how i miss joking around with Beau. "Guys I have to leave, thank you for letting me stay here" I said as they all turned to look at me "Why are you leaving?" Jai asked "I'll text you" I said, Beau glared at Jai for some reason. I hugged Jai and Luke while Beau ignored me. I walked out the door and my thoughts were eating up my head.

Where was I supposed to go? If I go to my house my dad will most likely beat me up.. I decided to just lay on a bench using my bag as a pillow and try to figure something out... Instead I found myself slowly drifting to sleep.

"Dibs on this one!" I heard a male voice shout causing me to quickly get up "I wanted that one" another male voice shouted I noticed that they were talking about me, i grabbed my bag and quickly made a run for it, but one of the men grabbed me by my hair "let me go." My heart was pounding out of my chest since I knew what they were gonna do to me "dude, I chose her first, shes hot as fuck" one of them spoke. "I know she is, we can both have her if you know what I mean" as they were dragging me to a house a voice caught my attention "what the fuck. Put her down. Now." Beau...

"Its too late" they threw me on to their shoulders and ran, I felt too weak to kick or fight.

"Put her down or ill call the damn police on you"

"No" they laughed and continued to run

"ILL DO ANYTHING JUST PUT HER DOWN."

"Give us all your money" they smirked

"I only have 30 Dollars but you can take it all just put her down." he handed them it and they put me down but before they ran one of them put their hands under my shirt going higher and higher, I couldnt move I didnt know why, "Fuck off" beau punched them both causing them both to fall on the ground with bloody noses "sophie, you stay there, im gonna call the police okay?!" He spoke, I just nodded since I didnt have any energy to do anything. As I waited for him to come back, I slowly blacked out.

**

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is wrong with her?!" Beau asked.

"Shes gonna wake up any second now, Please calm down sir."

"Beau you need to calm down." Jai spoke.

I opened my eyes slowly

"Sophie!" Lukes eyes lit up

"She needs to eat alot more." The doctor said.

"But what was wrong?!" Beau asked again.

"She hasnt eaten for more than 48 hours"

"What why?!"

"I believe its because shes insecure about her body"

"But shes hot- I mean shes already thin as fuck." He said clearing his voice. Im sure I heard wrong.

"I know." The doctor spoke again "you need to eat more food dear" she spoke smiling weakly at me.

I guess I should have some more food...

"Luke & Jai go get her some food" beau insisted.

The doctor left the room and so did Luke and Jai

"So how are you doing?" Beau asked

"Im uh fine"

"Is it true? Are you really insecure about your body?"

"I um guess" i felt awkward

"You shouldn't be, any girl would die to have the same figure as you."

Did I just hear that right?

"Oh.. Thanks"

"Alison coming here in a few minutes." What the fuck. No, just no.

"What why?!"

"Because she wants to see you and make you feel better."

"But I dont need her to make me feel better. Ugh!"

"Stop being a spoilt brat! Shes just trying to help you and she tries her best to start a friendship with you but you ruin it all the time." He shouted.

If only he knew...

Just when I was about to speak Allison walked in...