Chapter Nine ♕

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, i quickly got up and did my daily routine then walked out of the door, i would usually eat before I go to school but Im hoping to stop some where to get some salad. "Hey Sophie." I looked back at who the person calling me was, Jai, he was with Luke but Beau was behind them with Alison, Beau was whispering something in Alisons ear and smiled, she then fake giggled, which made me roll my eyes, Literally everything about her is fake...

"Sophie? Were you even listening to what I was saying?" Luke asked

"no sorry what were you saying?"

"Never mind"

"Have you spoken to Beau yet, Soph"

"Nope" i sighed

As soon as we got to school we headed for our lockers, like always Alisons group was there, but without Alison "can I get my books out of my locker please?" I asked annoyed "hahaha no" they grinned evilly, "move the fuck away from her locker" Luke suddenly shouted at them, "Thanks" i smiled.

The rest of the school day consisted of me getting bullied like always, as soon as I walked out of the school I was thinking of going to the brooks' place but I remembered what my dad said and decided not to go.

I was basically kicking a rock on the ground until I accidentally bumped into someone, "Im so sorry I didnt mean to-" As soon as I noticed who it was I stopped talking "its fine." Beau spoke, "why are you here?" I asked not knowing what to say "Im going to pick up my beautiful girlfriend Alison." He answered angrily making me regret asking him that "Bye." I honestly had enough of his shit "bye Sophie." He said making me shudder.

I entered my house hearing constant arguing and immediately ran up to my room, "where are you going?!" My father asked "My room." I replied "come back here!" He shouted. I walked to him in silence "did you talk to any of the brooks brothers today?" "U-um no" I lied " don't you dare lie to me Sophie." He shouted again "da-" before I could explain anything my dad swung his palm to my face saying "how dare you" I quickly ran upstairs and I threw my backpack on the bed then ran to the bathroom "there can't be any more bruises" I mumbled I looked in the mirror and there it was, a dark red bruise forming on my left cheek, I sighed. I wiped my tears and covered the bruise with concealer and foundation. 3 minutes later my phone buzzed, it was a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey Soph, wanna come over ? We've got nothing to do today :)

I was about to type 'sure' and then I remembered what my 'father' said

Me: Sorry Luke, I'm busy today xx

Luke: okay we'll see you at school tomorrow. X

I stayed in my room alone drawing, since I had nothing else to do, I suddenly heard the bell ring, obviously I didnt wanna go downstairs so I stayed in my room wondering who it was until I heard Lukes voice saying "I need to um talk to soph about a um school project" clearly he was lying, I told him specifically that I was 'busy' and then he decided to show up. "Okay come in but dont take too long.. Shes in her room" my dad answered.. I heard luke walking step by step to my room, he knocked on the door "come in" I spoke, he opened the door

"I thought you were 'busy'" he said confused

"Well I-"

"You dont need to lie to me. I know you're self harming and I heard your dad screaming at you yesterday" he confessed

"Wait what, Im a bad liar arent I?" I laughed

"Yup."

"If you dont mind me asking.. Whats was Beau doing before you left?" I asked

"He was with Alison" I was expecting that as an answer "he told jai and I that he spoke to you today" he added

"Yeah..he did speak to me."

"What did he say?" luke asked curiously

"I accidentally bumped into him and I apologized he said it was okay until it got a little awkward so I broke the silence by asking him where he was going so he said 'Im going to pick up my beautiful girlfriend Alison', he looked pissed off"

"Why is he being such a cunt?!" Luke groaned

"i dont know Luke, can we not talk about this please?"

"Okay sure sorry" He apologized

My dad suddenly bursted into my room "Thanks for coming, Luke, but you need to leave. Its been thirty minutes." He spoke glaring at me

"Oh okay, bye Soph."

"Bye." I sighed, as soon as luke left my room my dad came in and locked the door "I told you not to talk to any of those boys." He shouted

"He spoke to me. I didnt speak to him."

"dont you dare lie to me! Starting from now I will pick you up and take you home from school to make sure you dont talk to any of those boys theyre all a bad role models to you!"

"WHAT?! Why are you even doing this to me?!"

"You told your mom about me cheating on her. You ruined this fucking family!" I was shocked at his words. He was the one that cheated on her.

"Did you expect me to keep it from her forever?! Shes my mom I have the damn right to tell her" thats when I noticed his fists connecting to my face... I immediately blacked out....